hillary duff iz the best

(Messages 31 to 39 of 39 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 31 20 years ago

Hi! Hillary ya got the best music and f**k Avril u go girl please reply
# 32 19 years ago

> > hi hillary~!~! can u plz sent me a naked picture of your self

at adrian69me@hotmail.com
# 33 19 years ago

> > hi hillary ave u got a dalmation dog coz i saw u in a pic with it it iz georgeos
> >
>
# 34 19 years ago

> > > hi hillary~!~! can u send me a picture of u plz plz my e-mail is yoda234234@aol.com
> >
>
# 35 19 years ago

> > hi hillary~!~! can u pplease send me a picture of u plz plz my e-mail is jilly_bean7@hotmail.com
>
# 36 19 years ago

hi hillary my name is tasha morrison my baby is ur biggest fan she is only 8mo. old but sh watches ur show every day ad she crys if she misses it can u please take some time ou of ur busy life to mail her an picture of u it would make her day thank we live at 502 w.pecan ave. duncan oklahoma 73533 thank you
tasha morison
# 37 19 years ago

hi hillary my name is tasha morrison my baby is ur biggest fan she is only 8mo. old but sh watches ur show every day ad she crys if she misses it can u please take some time ou of ur busy life to mail her an picture of u it would make her day thank we live at 502 w.pecan ave. duncan oklahoma 73533 thank you
tasha morison
# 38 19 years ago

> hey Hillary Duff i love you so much you are one of my best friends when i watch or shows i get some clues out of them and ues them a lot now just cuz of you i have more friends then i ever had be for. Hillary you are the best and i wont to tell you thanx for makeing my life best for me and i hope i get to meet you some day in my life time . well talk to you later and do not for get about me . im me some time okay thanx bye
i love you hilary as a friend tho bye bye bye
# 39 19 years ago

hi I am 10 years old. I live in edmonton alberta. is it hard to do what you do? whare is your home twon.me and my friend have every CD of yours i went your conserd. your the best!!!!
(Messages 31 to 39 of 39 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

39 posts in this thread