search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Michigan and Ohio State Lip Lock

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I was wondering what is this commerical for? DO you know where I can download it? This is when a girl wearing a michigan sweatshirt and a guy wearing a ohio state sweatshirt makeout. Thanks!
# 2 20 years ago

Its for ESPN's "Life without sports" commercials.
# 3 20 years ago

> Its for ESPN's "Life without sports" commercials.

Best commercial I've seen in way too long. So good. BUT WHAT IS THE SONG CALLED, AND WHO PERFORMS IT????!!?!?!?!?!? gotta know!

www.gotanygum.com
# 4 20 years ago

> > Its for ESPN's "Life without sports" commercials.
>
> Best commercial I've seen in way too long. So good. BUT WHAT IS THE SONG CALLED, AND WHO PERFORMS IT????!!?!?!?!?!? gotta know!
>
> www.gotanygum.com
I am an Ohio State fan and my wife is a Michigan fan....needless to say, our house jams every November with the game and the trash talking lasts all year. This commercial was awesome!!! Looks like my wife and I 355 days of the year. The song????? I dont remember what it was. When I see it again, I'll pay closer attention.
# 5 19 years ago

> > > Its for ESPN's "Life without sports" commercials.
> >
> > Best commercial I've seen in way too long. So good. BUT WHAT IS THE SONG CALLED, AND WHO PERFORMS IT????!!?!?!?!?!? gotta know!
> >
> > www.gotanygum.com
> I am an Ohio State fan and my wife is a Michigan fan....needless to say, our house jams every November with the game and the trash talking lasts all year. This commercial was awesome!!! Looks like my wife and I 355 days of the year. The song????? I dont remember what it was. When I see it again, I'll pay closer attention.

It's called "Almost Perfect" by Goldenboy off the CD "Blue Swan Orchestra"
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread