search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song in XM radio Commercial

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Drew
What song is in the XM Radio Commercial that has the Black Eyed Peas group in it. I don't know the Song. The the Commercial that the gut is drive his small car thourgh the office and parks beside his desk. I
# 2 20 years ago

> What song is in the XM Radio Commercial that has the Black Eyed Peas group in it. I don't know the Song. The the Commercial that the gut is drive his small car thourgh the office and parks beside his desk. I

The song is called "Shut Up" by the Black Eyed Peas.
# 3 20 years ago

> What song is in the XM Radio Commercial that has the Black Eyed Peas group in it. I don't know the Song. The the Commercial that the gut is drive his small car thourgh the office and parks beside his desk. I
# 4 20 years ago

# 5 20 years ago

B.
> > What song is in the XM Radio Commercial that has the Black Eyed Peas group in it. I don't know the Song. The the Commercial that the gut is drive his small car thourgh the office and parks beside his desk. I
>
..The song is "Shut Up"
# 6 20 years ago

> I know the song is by the Black-Eyed Peas but what kind of car is it? It is driving me crazy. The license plate says OF so I searched for Fiat and Opals but what is it? It has a shield or something as a logo.
Thanks
# 7 20 years ago

# 8 20 years ago

> >What model car was the guy driving in the XM radio commercial-Thanks
# 9 19 years ago

> > What song is in the XM Radio Commercial that has the Black Eyed Peas group in it. I don't know the Song. The the Commercial that the gut is drive his small car thourgh the office and parks beside his desk. I
>
>
> The song is called "Hey Mama" by the Black Eyed Peas.
# 10 19 years ago

> What brand & model is that classic car seen in the XM commercial where guy drives car into his office ??
Thanks for replying.
# 11 19 years ago

> > What brand & model is that classic car seen in the XM commercial where guy drives car into his office ??
> Thanks for replying.

I asked this same question a few posts ago. I think it is an Opal or older Fiat. It says OF something on the license plate. I can't find the exact car on the net anywhere.
# 12 19 years ago

> > > What song is in the XM Radio Commercial that has the Black Eyed Peas group in it. I don't know the Song. The the Commercial that the gut is drive his small car thourgh the office and parks beside his desk. I
> >
> >
> > The song is called "Shut Up" by the Black Eyed Peas.
>
# 13 19 years ago

> > What brand & model is that classic car seen in the XM commercial where guy drives car into his office ??
> Thanks for replying.
CAN YOU TELL ME THE NAME OF THE ARTIST AND THE MUSIC THAT IS PLAYING IN YOUR COMMERICAL ON TV , IT LOOKS LIKE ITS BLACK EYE PEAS BUT WHAT IS THE TITLE OF THE SONG? GREAT COMMERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 14 17 years ago

what are the songs in the new commercials for XM, most can be seen on youtube. There are 3 that feature various people and images being made up of white lines, and 3 parralell yellow lines: < ))) like a radio's "sound waves" are used to complete each image. What is the sogng called in the newest, the twilight zone by the 2 unlimited might be the newest one, (where its kind of a sporty jockjam type song), but whats the one thats all about a baseball beingfhit, kind of a dramatic epic type of song that everyone hears, but no one ever hears the name of.
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread