search user
Clipland Forum Other

Wuts the song in the pepsi commercial..

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

??
What is the song in that pepsi commercial where there is like a coke truck thing and a pepsi truck and the coke car is playin a song, then the pepsi car gets out its huge speakers and hydrolix and starts playin that song, wuts the song that the pepsi car is playing??
# 2 14 years ago

ok, i wanna know what song is playing in the COKE truck..i heard they;re both made-up, but i won't believe it...i love that coke truck song
# 3 14 years ago

> What is the name of the song in the Pepsi commercial where the guy in the pepsi suit and the girl in the hot dog suit meet?
# 4 14 years ago

That would be "No Rain" by Blind Melon.
# 5 14 years ago

> whats the song the guy is singing in the pepsi commercial where the girl is watching him from her apartment building and he is across in his apartment and she says something like, "how can you not love the guy who knows every word to the best song of all time?"
# 6 14 years ago

>Hey why doesnt Jeff gordon driver his pepsi car anymore??That car is awsome.
# 7 14 years ago

Do you know Dale Bladwin??

# 8 14 years ago

> What is the song in that pepsi commercial where there is like a coke truck thing and a pepsi truck and the coke car is playin a song, then the pepsi car gets out its huge speakers and hydrolix and starts playin that song, wuts the song that the pepsi car is playing??

i'm not sure but can anyone tell me what the song is in the commercial where there's a fantasy with the guy and the waitress?
# 9 14 years ago

> What is the song in that pepsi commercial where there is like a coke truck thing and a pepsi truck and the coke car is playin a song, then the pepsi car gets out its huge speakers and hydrolix and starts playin that song, wuts the song that the pepsi car is playing??
# 10 14 years ago

jason
# 11 14 years ago

# 12 14 years ago

# 13 13 years ago

# 14 13 years ago

> > What is the song in that pepsi commercial where there is like a coke truck thing and a pepsi truck and the coke car is playin a song, then the pepsi car gets out its huge speakers and hydrolix and starts playin that song, wuts the song that the pepsi car is playing??
>
# 15 13 years ago

> > What is the song in that pepsi commercial where there is like a coke truck thing and a pepsi truck and the coke car is playin a song, then the pepsi car gets out its huge speakers and hydrolix and starts playin that song, wuts the song that the pepsi car is playing??
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread