search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

HBO's "The Wire" - song at end of last episode, 1st season

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Help! Does anyone know the name of the song (and the artist)played at the end of the last episode of the 1st season?

The opening lines of the song-- "Step by step, all the happy saints go marching in. And if a saint step out of line, they have to start again. 'Cause Jacob's golden ladder gets slippery at the top and many a happy go lucky saint has made that long, long drop."

Thanks
# 2 20 years ago

Does anyone know the name and the title of that Greek song they play at the end of the second last show on season 2 of "The Wire" and where I can find it

> Help!
Does anyone know the name of the song (and the artist)played at the end of the last episode of the 1st season?
>
> The opening lines of the song-- "Step by step, all the happy saints go marching in. And if a saint step out of line, they have to start again. 'Cause Jacob's golden ladder gets slippery at the top and many a happy go lucky saint has made that long, long drop."
>
> Thanks
# 3 19 years ago

bob
> Help! Does anyone know the name of the song (and the artist)played at the end of the last episode of the 1st season?
>
> The opening lines of the song-- "Step by step, all the happy saints go marching in. And if a saint step out of line, they have to start again. 'Cause Jacob's golden ladder gets slippery at the top and many a happy go lucky saint has made that long, long drop."
>
> Thanks
# 4 19 years ago

> > Help! Does anyone know the name of the song (and the artist)played at the end of the last episode of the 1st season?
> >
> > The opening lines of the song-- "Step by step, all the happy saints go marching in. And if a saint step out of line, they have to start again. 'Cause Jacob's golden ladder gets slippery at the top and many a happy go lucky saint has made that long, long drop."
> >
> > Thanks
# 5 19 years ago

©1976 Jesse Winchester
From the LP "Let The Rough Side Drag"

Step By Step
Step by step
All the happy Saints go marching in
And if one of those Saints step out of line
He'll have to start again
Cause Jacob's golden ladder
Get's slippery at the top