search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Telus Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know that song for the Telus commercial were there is a bunch of animals running across the screen. Has to do with a movement????
# 2 20 years ago

Run Through The Jungle by Creedence Clearwater Revival
# 3 20 years ago

> Run Through The Jungle by Creedence Clearwater Revival

No, it's not that song
# 4 20 years ago

> Does anyone know that song for the Telus commercial were there is a bunch of animals running across the screen. Has to do with a movement????

MUHAHAHAHAHAH I found it man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group: Sam and Dave
Song Title: Hold on i'm a comin'

TOO COOL, this has been bugging me man! They actually have a greatest hits LOL!

later,
DJ
# 5 20 years ago

> Does anyone know that song for the Telus commercial were there is a bunch of animals running across the screen. Has to do with a movement????

yes i jus downloaded it, its called "hold on, Im commin" .... i forget who its buy but its not the one by eric clapton and bbking, i think its buy sam sumthin er uther
# 6 20 years ago

adam
hi can you give me all the songs from your advertising.send it to #1 1280 haro st.vancouver bc v6e1e8 thank you bye.
# 7 20 years ago

> Does anyone know that song for the Telus commercial were the black bear is eating honey and bees are flying around him? Caribbean/reggae style song.
# 8 20 years ago

> > Does anyone know that song for the Telus commercial were the black bear is eating honey and bees are flying around him? Caribbean/reggae style song.
the name of the song is "ain't no way" by David Lindley
# 9 20 years ago

> Does anyone know that song for the Telus commercial were there is a bear and he's trying to eat honey and all the bees are buzzing around him? please email me someone. thanx
# 10 20 years ago

and does someone know the one where the song sounds german of something and its really up beat.. i just remember the song not the commercial.. its something like non ne non ne non non non.. thx
# 11 20 years ago

and does someone know the one where the song sounds german of something and its really up beat.. i just remember the song not the commercial.. its something like non ne non ne non non non.. thx
# 12 20 years ago

geo
> Does anyone know that song for the Telus commercial with the bear and all the bees that are bothering him?
# 13 20 years ago

> Does anyone know that song for the Telus commercial were two people are dancing - I think its an old reggae tune.
# 14 19 years ago

Does anyone know the song in the commercial where the lizard is running in slow motion? I dont think it has any words, the song was also used in Bruce Almighty when bruce runs with the jug of milk and spills into kids' cups. PLz ppl i realy need/want it.
Thank you.
# 15 19 years ago

I'm trying to find the song from the telus anti virus etc ad. With the three baby ducks coming out of the nest from under the mother duck. Female chorus is "Don't it make you feel good?"
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread