search user
Clipland Forum Other

Jetta wedding commercial song.

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

Catsmeat Potter-Purbright
No, not the one by Moby. Anyone know what the song in the newer VW Jetta VR6 commercial with the wedding is?
# 2 22 years ago

J.Ralph - One Million Miles
Great song!
# 3 21 years ago

> J.Ralph - One Million Miles
> Great song!
hey - i've been looking for this too. thougth i hit gold when i saw this reply - but now i can't match this song title to j.ralph . . . how come?

# 4 21 years ago

Does anyone know the name and/or the artist of the music played in the older vw jetta commercial, where a couple are driving down the rainy street and everything is insync to that electro funk type of music???

# 5 21 years ago

The song is called 'One million miles away' by an artist called J ralph. I found a download on some random guys server here's the link. Hope it helps. AWESOME COMMERCIAL!!!!

# 6 21 years ago

The song is by J. Ralph and it's called 'one million miles away'
# 7 21 years ago

luna
http://www.tevis.net/weblog/archives/00000127.htm

# 8 21 years ago

Boss
the song is called 'One Million Miles Away' by J. Ralph but he goes by 'Spy'. The album is called 'Music to Mauzner By'.
I found that info here:
http://pub54.ezboard.com/fcarleneswordsandmusicworldfrm5.showMessage?topicID=268.topic
# 9 21 years ago

it's by a guy named J. Ralph, called 'A Million Miles Away'.

# 10 21 years ago

ShadowOfDaSin
J. Ralph - One Million Miles Away

# 11 21 years ago

> No, not the one by Moby. Anyone know what the song in the newer VW Jetta VR6 commercial with the wedding is?
it's one million miles away by j ralph. just in case you didn't find out yet.
# 12 21 years ago

> No, not the one by Moby. Anyone know what the song in the newer VW Jetta VR6 commercial with the wedding is?
>i want to know too, any news?
# 13 21 years ago

grace
Yes,I do. It's by J.Ralph, called One Million Miles Away.

# 14 20 years ago

anne
Yeah actually-it's ONE MILLION MILES AWAY by J. RALPH see his sight at www.jralph.com

# 15 20 years ago

i found it online as one million miles away by j. ralph. but i can't find any other info on it.

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread