search user
Clipland Forum Other

VISA commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

Jennifer Goldsmith
does anyone know the song featured in the new VISA commercial featuring broadway stars ?
I just love that song
thanks
Jen
# 2 22 years ago

See That Gurl, Watch Her Move, S
They did the cover for the Visa Ad and it's called 'Dancing Queen' originally by ABBA

# 3 21 years ago

Its Abba's song Dancing Queen from Mamma Mia.

# 4 21 years ago

I know the name and the artist of the song from the Visa Ad. If you want to know what it is, send me an e-amil and if you are good, I might tell you.

# 5 21 years ago

Is this really you? Can´t take you out of my heart... xxx
# 6 20 years ago

You´re just the most beatifull girl that my eyes have seen... It´s a pitty, things went out as they went.
I guess that is american behaviour, that people from other places doesn´t conceive.
Peace out and more power to you.
Pako

# 7 18 years ago

> I know the name and the artist of the song from the Visa Ad. If you want to know what it is, send me an e-amil and if you are good, I might tell you.
>
>
# 8 17 years ago

I would like to know the song title and artist from the Jan 2006 Visa advter.

> > I know the name and the artist of the song from the Visa Ad. If you want to know what it is, send me an e-amil and if you are good, I might tell you.
> >
> >
>
# 9 18 years ago

> I know the name and the artist of the song from the Visa Ad. If you want to know what it is, send me an e-amil and if you are good, I might tell you.
>
>
# 10 18 years ago

Tell me then, I've been all over the web looking for the name/artist of this track!

Cheers!!
# 11 18 years ago

> > I know the name and the artist of the song from the Visa Ad. If you want to know what it is, send me an e-amil and if you are good, I might tell you.
> >
> >
>
# 12 18 years ago

YE what is it called want that tune alot!! hehehe
# 13 18 years ago

> >
> >
>
# 14 18 years ago

Hey mate, wouldnt mind knowing the name of that song, i havnt been that good, but i hope you can make an exception.
Hd
# 15 18 years ago

i would love to know the artist of the music from the latest visa ad pleeeeas !!!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread