search user
Clipland Forum Other

gap store glam song

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

i was in the gap store and i heard a song sung by a girl, sounded sorta glam rocky and fashionable. i jotted down these lyrics which i think are from the chorus, but i couldnt hear too well

"we got a love so strong
baby let the beat go on
if it feels so good then it can't be wrong"

i am hoping against hope that someone will know this rad song...
# 2 20 years ago

sean
after tons of searching on google an nuts i found out that its probably a swedish band and some more detailed lyrics are as follows

"tonight! my baby we've got a love so strong let the beat go on
it's alright! my baby if it feels so good then it can't be wrong"

this is killing me i WANt THIS SONG hehe
# 3 20 years ago

> after tons of searching on google an nuts i found out that its probably a swedish band and some more detailed lyrics are as follows
>
> "tonight! my baby we've got a love so strong let the beat go on
> it's alright! my baby if it feels so good then it can't be wrong"
>
Um..i work at the Gap and we play that song,a nd i've been lookin' for it too!! so if you get it give me a shout! thank sooooo much!!!!!
> this is killing me i WANt THIS SONG hehe
# 4 20 years ago

hey -- i work at the gap and our new tape has another song by the artist/band you are looking for. we think the band's name is "the sounds" but i have no idea what the name of the song is that you are looking for. "seven days a week" is the song on the gap tape now, and it's pretty good. hope that helps.
# 5 19 years ago

Hi! I was seaching Google for a song I heard the other day at the Gap store when I ran across your post stating that you work at one of the Gap stores. I'm looking for the title of a song by a guy. It's kind of mellow, and was described by my wife as sounding kinda like U2 or Depeche Mode band. I think I have seen an MTV video of the song before, and it was a tall guy walking along the beach while performing the song. I believe it's a British band. Do you have idea what the name of the song or the band may be? Thanks.
# 6 19 years ago

I think the band your talking about is Coldplay, Alex. the song is 'Yellow' of the album 'Parachutes' for which they won a grammy for including their later release "A rush of Blood to the Head"
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread