search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

XMas Songs

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I'm compiling a CD of some XMas music. What I am looking for is songs with some hard rock/heavy metal in it such as Carol of the Bells by the Transiberian Orchestra featuring Metallica. It is instrumental and features Metallica on the guitars. There are no lyrics but it's a great tune. Do you know of any other songs like this? I hear them all the time in holiday commercials but never know who composes them. Any help would be appreciated!!
# 2 20 years ago

there is a rock-xmas-song by slate, but i don't know the name. should be easy to find out!

> I'm compiling a CD of some XMas music. What I am looking for is songs with some hard rock/heavy metal in it such as Carol of the Bells by the Transiberian Orchestra featuring Metallica. It is instrumental and features Metallica on the guitars. There are no lyrics but it's a great tune. Do you know of any other songs like this? I hear them all the time in holiday commercials but never know who composes them. Any help would be appreciated!!
# 3 20 years ago

Did you try looking at the "A Very Special Christmas" series? I think you can find info at Amazon.com. Groups like the Smashing Pumpkins, etc., do their renditions of Christmas music. Hope this helps.
# 4 16 years ago

> I'm compiling a CD of some XMas music. What I am looking for is songs with some hard rock/heavy metal in it such as Carol of the Bells by the Transiberian Orchestra featuring Metallica. It is instrumental and features Metallica on the guitars. There are no lyrics but it's a great tune. Do you know of any other songs like this? I hear them all the time in holiday commercials but never know who composes them. Any help would be appreciated!!
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread