search user
Clipland Forum Other

new Bailey's Irish Cream commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 31 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

> > What is the background music for the latest Bailey's commercial where they're all floating about and eating bubbles a baileys
> tis buggin me no end
>
IF YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THE SOUNDTRACK PLEASE LET ME KNOW- IT IS BUGGIN ME TOO
THANKS
JAYNE
WASHINGTON TYNE AND WEAR
# 17 20 years ago

> well what is the song called?
>
> im dying to know please tell me too!
it is called les fleurs by 4 hero - can e-mail it to you if you wish
# 18 20 years ago

> What is the background music for the latest Bailey's commercial in which the girl spills her drink, and then a guy comes over to wipe it up, with all these bits about "sense of loss, duty, humor"?
# 19 20 years ago

> What is the background music for the latest Bailey's commercial in which they are floating about in zero gravity
# 20 20 years ago

> > What is the background music for the latest Bailey's commercial in which the girl spills her drink, and then a guy comes over to wipe it up, with all these bits about "sense of loss, duty, humor"?
>
# 21 20 years ago

da one where da guy comes to da counter and meet da girl, skills da bailey, wipes da table, and about to wipe her.."thing"

i wanna kno da background music

ITS NOT

4hero - les fleur
# 22 20 years ago

> da one where da guy comes to da counter and meet da girl, skills da bailey, wipes da table, and about to wipe her.."thing"
>
> i wanna kno da background music
>
> ITS NOT
>
> 4hero - les fleur

I'm sure it is 4hero - les fleur, I've downloaded it from Kazaa, also lyrics i found online are the same as the in the commercial. to listen to the track, check this out: http://www.musicaltaste.com/showsong.php?songtitle=Les%20Fleur&performer=4%20Hero&song_id=738
# 23 20 years ago

g-funk
> > da one where da guy comes to da counter and meet da girl, skills da bailey, wipes da table, and about to wipe her.."thing"
> >
> > i wanna kno da background music
> >
> > ITS NOT
> >
> > 4hero - les fleur
>
> I'm sure it is 4hero - les fleur, I've downloaded it from Kazaa, also lyrics i found online are the same as the in the commercial. to listen to the track, check this out: http://www.musicaltaste.com/showsong.php?songtitle=Les%20Fleur&performer=4%20Hero&song_id=738

I've also downloaded it and it is not the same song. The song in teh commercial doesnt have lyrics, unless you guys get a diff song. Maybe depends on where we live
# 24 20 years ago

> What is the background music for the latest Bailey's commercial where its "infectios" i was in college the other day and there was a spinners jam on the music that is in this ad was playing and it annoyed me that i didint know it.. does anyone know it?
# 25 20 years ago

What is the song it the Bailey's ad where the caption is "infectiuos"? its where they're in zero gravity.. if anyone knows can you kindly forward to my email address? Thanks!
# 26 19 years ago

george
yea..its not 4hero, its has no lyrics

its just a smooth bg music.
# 27 19 years ago

can someone please tell me what's the background music in the last bailey's commercial where all people fly like they are in space...?
thanx! Marlies
# 28 19 years ago

I dunno, but is that Thome Yorke from Radiohead who pops up at the end?
# 29 19 years ago

Chad
I e-mailed Bailey's and they said it was an original composition by John Walsh and is unavailable.
# 30 19 years ago

> What is the background music for the latest Bailey's commercial in which the girl spills her drink, and then a guy comes over to wipe it up, with all these bits about "sense of loss, duty, humor"?

I think it's 4 hero, creating patterns album, les fleurs
(Messages 16 to 30 of 31 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 1 message >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread