search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Polo blue commercial

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I just love the new Polo blue commercial, Does anyone happend to know where i can download it?
# 2 20 years ago

> I just love the new Polo blue commercial, Does anyone happend to know where i can download it?
no i don´t know but the son drives me crazy... do you know the name or the singer??
# 3 20 years ago

> > I just love the new Polo blue commercial, Does anyone happend to know where i can download it?
> no i don´t know but the son drives me crazy... do you know the name or the singer??
> I don't know if someone have already answered your question but the song is "I'm gonna make you love me" by the Jayhawks...
# 4 20 years ago

I don't know if you can download it, but you can watch it as many times as you want at Polo.com
>
# 5 20 years ago

PS: I just downloaded the song from Kazaa.
# 6 19 years ago

> I just love the new Polo blue commercial, Does anyone happend to know where i can download it?
# 7 19 years ago

> > I just love the new Polo blue commercial, Does anyone happend to know where i can download it?
>
# 8 19 years ago

(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread