search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Samsung

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays on the samsung commercial? It's the one with the really thin silver t.v. It shows a boy sitting on a couch watching the t.v, and it shows an electric train. I've been looking for the name of this song for years now. TELL ME WHAT IT IS!
# 2 20 years ago

> I wil try to find it, If someone finds it or knows where I can download\stream the commercial, Please let me know via this chat or by e-mail.
# 3 19 years ago

Hi Rob
I'm a songwriter/musician based in England.
I've just received a Royalty statement from my publisher. In it it says that one of my songs - She said she loved me, has been licenced for use in the Samsung Mobile Phones 300 commercial used by TVC in Greece.
I'm wondering if this is the song you've been searching for. I haven't seen the advert but would be interested to know if it's the same one you've seen! I can send you an mp3 of the song if it is.

Thanks

Ged
# 4 19 years ago

Hello,

Does anyone knows which tune is in the Samsung X600 commercial (as displayed in the beginning of 2004 in Belgium)? It is this really fantastic house tune!

Filip

> Hi Rob
> I'm a songwriter/musician based in England.
> I've just received a Royalty statement from my publisher. In it it says that one of my songs - She said she loved me, has been licenced for use in the Samsung Mobile Phones 300 commercial used by TVC in Greece.
> I'm wondering if this is the song you've been searching for. I haven't seen the advert but would be interested to know if it's the same one you've seen! I can send you an mp3 of the song if it is.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ged
# 5 19 years ago

Ged,

Can you send me an mp3 of that song???

Jake
vartivarg@yahoo.com

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone knows which tune is in the Samsung X600 commercial (as displayed in the beginning of 2004 in Belgium)? It is this really fantastic house tune!
>
> Filip
>
> > Hi Rob
> > I'm a songwriter/musician based in England.
> > I've just received a Royalty statement from my publisher. In it it says that one of my songs - She said she loved me, has been licenced for use in the Samsung Mobile Phones 300 commercial used by TVC in Greece.
> > I'm wondering if this is the song you've been searching for. I haven't seen the advert but would be interested to know if it's the same one you've seen! I can send you an mp3 of the song if it is.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Ged
>
# 6 19 years ago

I have been trying to find that song out since i saw it on Fuse 2 yrs ago
Its something about america in it, if anyone finds out, mail me

# 7 18 years ago

I am looking for the same thing. I took a guess that it was a Samsung commercial. I am really glad I came across this. If you found out please e-mail me. My guess is that it is the intro to "The Lord's Prayer". Let me know what you think.

> Does anyone know the name of the song that plays on the samsung commercial? It's the one with the really thin silver t.v. It shows a boy sitting on a couch watching the t.v, and it shows an electric train. I've been looking for the name of this song for years now. TELL ME WHAT IT IS!
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread