Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

I think it's Avril Lavinge - Things I'll Never Say

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I think it's Avril Lavinge - Things I'll Never Say
# 2 20 years ago

Sorry, posted under the wrong subject, this is in answer to the person who wanted to know the song on the new mona lisa smile trailer.
# 3 20 years ago

> I think it's Avril Lavinge - Things I'll Never Say
hi Avril lavinge. I like your song complicated very much .

can you please reply
# 4 20 years ago

i wanna know too
# 5 20 years ago

>I think anything but ornanary is a bad ass song<
# 6 20 years ago

# 7 20 years ago

> I think it's Avril Lavinge - Things I'll Never Say i think avril rocks and 4 all you people who think she is a poser wellshe is herself and u all need to get a life and stop lableing people!!!!!
# 8 19 years ago

> I think it's Avril Lavinge - Things I'll Never Say. I think Avril Lavinge is cool and plays cool music, i wish i could meet her in person some time and get her autograph that will be so cool and i could maybe bring my friend she likes her to and she could get her autograph just like me maybe( she is so cool)!!!!!!!! I hope i can see her soon !!!! or she could send me a email or sone thing else!!!!!!!!!!
# 9 19 years ago

> > I think it's Avril Lavinge - Things I'll Never Say. I think Avril Lavinge is cool and plays cool music, i wish i could meet her in person some time and get her autograph that will be so cool and i could maybe bring my friend she likes her to and she could get her autograph just like me maybe( she is so cool)!!!!!!!! I hope i can see her soon !!!! or she could send me a email or sone thing else!!!!!!!!!!
>
# 10 19 years ago

write back since you never sent me a pic.
# 11 19 years ago

> I think Avril- rox!!!! Iwent to all of her concerts in Australia. Because she rox
# 12 19 years ago

> I think Avril- rox!!!! Iwent to all of her concerts in Australia. Because she rox
# 13 19 years ago

>>>yo pienso que Avril Lvinge es una canatnate con una vos y una onda re copada, que con la edad que tiene sabe manejarse re bien..Y se viste con la re onda..!!!

AGUANTE AVRIL LAVINGE!!!!
# 14 19 years ago

# 15 19 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread