search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

re: wachovia bank commercial

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

My boyfriend is in love with the song that palys in the background in the Wachovia bank commercials. I can't find it anywhere and he would be sooooooooooooo happy if I found it for him. PLEASSSSEEEE find it for me!!
# 2 20 years ago

elVibora
Don't bother. It was mde for the commercial. Wachovia is thinking of a CD release though
# 3 20 years ago

elVibora
Don't bother. It was mde for the commercial. Wachovia is thinking of a CD release though
# 4 20 years ago

oh god
gina, i dunno how to tell you this, so i'll just say it. i think we should see other people. i know i told you last month that, i'd marry you if you went all the way with me, but to tell the truth, i was trolling for your thingy. i know you're sad, so please, don't call me. i knew you'd understand. bill
# 5 19 years ago

> My boyfriend is in love with the song that palys in the background in the Wachovia bank commercials. I can't find it anywhere and he would be sooooooooooooo happy if I found it for him. PLEASSSSEEEE find it for me!!
# 6 19 years ago

> My boyfriend is in love with the song that palys in the background in the Wachovia bank commercials. I can't find it anywhere and he would be sooooooooooooo happy if I found it for him. PLEASSSSEEEE find it for me!!
# 7 19 years ago

> > My boyfriend is in love with the song that palys in the background in the Wachovia bank commercials. I can't find it anywhere and he would be sooooooooooooo happy if I found it for him. PLEASSSSEEEE find it for me!!
>

The song is "Happy Jack", by "The Who"
# 8 18 years ago

Here you go!
http://www.greenelectricmusic.com/writing.html

Check out the commercial stuff.

(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread