search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

BIZZY BONE

(Messages 16 to 30 of 153 (Page 2 of 11) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

yo bizzy iz da nuts bone thugs iz crazy 2 kick bizzy out ,flesh is not gettin out till 2012 but now hes gone & bizzY iz out u only have 3 people left so u better no get rid of no one else & get bizzy back 4 real da album hellz movie is ill & I KNO da only album i don’t have is a solo wishbone album yo get bizzy back.
Free FLESH!!!!!!!!!!!
# 17 20 years ago

mona ruiz
> WELL BRFORE I START ABOUT BIZZY BONE I LIKE TO SAY I AM ONE OF OUR BEST FAN I LIKE HOW YOU GUYS RAP AND I DO ANYTHING TO GO ONE OF OUR CONSERT BUT ANYWAYS I THINK YOU GUYS SHOLDNT KICK BIZZY BONE OUY BECAUSE HE IS GOOD AND EVERYTHING HOW HE RAPS FAST I MEAN YOU GUYS SAY WE WILL STAY WITH EACHOTHER FOREVER BUT ITS YOUR GUYS PROBLEM BUT IT WILL BE MY DREAM COME TRUE TO BACK TOGRTHER AND STAR DO RAPS MORE.PEACE!
# 18 20 years ago

well i'm one of bizzy bone fan...i like the way he rap coz he make my mind dizzy...actually -btnh- is tha great rapper group in tha world...thats it y'all!!!
# 19 20 years ago

well i'm one of bizzy bone fan...i like the way he rap coz he make my mind dizzy...actually -btnh- is tha great rapper group in tha world...thats it y'all!!!
# 20 20 years ago

# 21 20 years ago

Snap-marul
> WELL BRFORE I START ABOUT BIZZY BONE I LIKE TO SAY I AM ONE OF OUR BEST FAN I LIKE HOW YOU GUYS RAP AND I DO ANYTHING TO GO ONE OF OUR CONSERT BUT ANYWAYS I THINK YOU GUYS SHOLDNT KICK BIZZY BONE OUY BECAUSE HE IS GOOD AND EVERYTHING HOW HE RAPS FAST I MEAN YOU GUYS SAY WE WILL STAY WITH EACHOTHER FOREVER BUT ITS YOUR GUYS PROBLEM BUT IT WILL BE MY DREAM COME TRUE TO BACK TOGRTHER AND STAR DO RAPS MORE.PEACE!
# 22 20 years ago

gefkilla-din
# 23 20 years ago

Bizzy Bone is the best rapper ever!!!!! So it dont matter what other people say. His song Nobody Can Stop Me is the best. It just proves no one can stop him! And another 1 is Way 2 Strong. That is another classic Bizzy Bone Song. So that is it he is the best. Comments??? Email me. 1
# 24 20 years ago

> > WELL i think bizzy is what makes you guys great his voice and style are unique he keeps yall on ur toes and remmember you cant have the good with out the bad
# 25 20 years ago

I GOT ONLY ONE THING TO SAY, BONE AINT BONE WHITOUT BIZZY CAUSE YALL BROTHERS, YALL R A GROUP.
# 26 20 years ago

> I GOT ONLY ONE THING TO SAY, BONE AINT BONE WHITOUT BIZZY CAUSE YALL BROTHERS, YALL R A GROUP.
# 27 20 years ago

David nusz
Hey bizzy wud up i like to say your a rapping mutha f**ka you spit that nuts your my favorite rapper
# 28 20 years ago

> > WELL BRFORE I START ABOUT BIZZY BONE I LIKE TO SAY I AM ONE OF OUR BEST FAN I LIKE HOW YOU GUYS RAP AND I DO ANYTHING TO GO ONE OF OUR CONSERT BUT ANYWAYS I THINK YOU GUYS SHOLDNT KICK BIZZY BONE OUY BECAUSE HE IS GOOD AND EVERYTHING HOW HE RAPS FAST I MEAN YOU GUYS SAY WE WILL STAY WITH EACHOTHER FOREVER BUT ITS YOUR GUYS PROBLEM BUT IT WILL BE MY DREAM COME TRUE TO BACK TOGRTHER AND STAR DO RAPS MORE.PEACE!
>
# 29 20 years ago

Dear bizzy
hey wut up could you like send me a picture of urself or something. You is so fine others think u ** or ugly cause of what happend wit you. But that makes me like you all the more cause you dont let that effect you. well hope to hear from you soon bye.
# 30 20 years ago

Yeah, indeed I think that it is a good idea for the group to get back together. I love the way they rapped and the way they made harmony all together anyways. I don't think that its right that they dropped Bizzy from the group. He is so fine . It would also be my dream come true if they could just come out with another song together, so that I can see them back together again. A couple of my favorite songs of the thugs are: First of the month, and crossroads. I remember when I was little I think about 7 when me and my aunt would stay home from her summer vaction we would wake up every morning to listen to Crossroads and First of the month. I hope on day that the group will get back together so that all of your fans will be happy. Much love Ye Ye (YeAira)
(Messages 16 to 30 of 153 (Page 2 of 11) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread