# 1 23 years ago

hello there!!! how is everyone?
# 2 23 years ago

Goldie
Fine, thanks!
How are you??
: hello there!!! how is everyone?

# 3 20 years ago

Hey there everybody.. I'm looking for the song in the Peter Pan 2003 movie trailer. It's the first trailer that started appearing on TV. I can't think of the title of the song they used. Could use anybody's help on this one. Thanks

Jonathan
# 4 20 years ago

whan u find out email me ive beel looking 4 it 4 years it seems
# 5 20 years ago

Jonathan, the song's title for the Peter Pan movie is by Moby, but I can't think of it right now...
Sapph
# 6 20 years ago

jay
> Hey there everybody.. I'm looking for the song in the Peter Pan 2003 movie trailer. It's the first trailer that started appearing on TV. I can't think of the title of the song they used. Could use anybody's help on this one. Thanks
>
> Jonathan

the song is called "clocks" by cold play
# 7 19 years ago

One of the other replies named the one I believe you were looking for and it was Clocks by Coldplay. I have been looking for this song 4ever too so yeah I found it and hopefully this was the one you wanted.

> Hey there everybody.. I'm looking for the song in the Peter Pan 2003 movie trailer. It's the first trailer that started appearing on TV. I can't think of the title of the song they used. Could use anybody's help on this one. Thanks
>
> Jonathan
# 8 19 years ago

The song used in the peter pan trailer is
the musical version of "coldplays--Clocks"
the song originally has lyrics and is very
well written song

www.coldplay.com
# 9 20 years ago

AC
It is Clocks by Coldplay, confirmed
# 10 20 years ago

> It is Clocks by Coldplay, confirmed
# 11 20 years ago

Jonathan in Chicago
Hey you guys...I was looking for the very same song...went out and just purchased the sound track thinking it would be on it...its not. So, I decided to get on line and see if I could find it and through the miracle of google.com came across this site. Thanks guys for helping track it down!!! Back out to the CD store I go... Jonathan in Chicago
# 12 20 years ago

>
> Jonathan
# 13 20 years ago

> The song is Clocks by coldplay
> Jonathan
# 14 20 years ago

Helen
The song your looking for is
Clocks - by coldplay. I know, i have the album :)
# 15 20 years ago

clocks by Coldplay?
(Messages 1 to 15 of 55 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread