search user
Clipland Forum Other

Asylum Wake Skate Snow Radio Commercial

(Messages 16 to 19 of 19 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 14 years ago

> > > The song is found in Belly the movie but not on it's soundtrack. Apparently you can only find it online and download it. Still looking for it myself.
> >
You can download a bunch of Sister Nancy from Ares.

Big Up!
# 17 14 years ago

It might be Bam Bam by Sister Nancy. You can get it on a bunch of old Dancehall CD's too. If you go on CDNow and do a dancehall search it is on some CD called "Buyaka- Best Dancehall Anthems" or something like that. I went nuts searching for it too after I heard the commercial:)

> does anyone know what the song from the most recent asylum wake skate snow commercial is? (not the lady saw song)
# 18 12 years ago

> Does anyone know on what album I can find the song on this commercial? It is by the artist named Lady Saw and is titled What a Bum.
>
> Thanks

I know exactly what song youre talking about..I never seen the commercial and I too, am looking for the album its on. However, I do know that that particular song is on the "Belly" soundtrack. I find that joint to be one of the hottest authentic reggae sounds to date..Good luck in your search..If you happen to find the album name before I do ..would you consider posting it back to me so I can check it out as well...I am looking for that exact album.
# 19 12 years ago

> Does anyone know on what album I can find the song on this commercial? It is by the artist named Lady Saw and is titled What a Bum.
>
> Thanks

I know exactly what song youre talking about..I never seen the commercial and I too, am looking for the album its on. However, I do know that that particular song is on the "Belly" soundtrack. I find that joint to be one of the hottest authentic reggae sounds to date..Good luck in your search..If you happen to find the album name before I do ..would you consider posting it back to me so I can check it out as well...I am looking for that exact album.
(Messages 16 to 19 of 19 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

19 posts in this thread