search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song off Pepsi commercial

(Messages 31 to 45 of 55 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 10 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 20 years ago

>She's great!!!! I directed her in a short film a while ago - She's a great actor - this is a great commercial - congrats to her. -EDM

> > > Francesca Tosti is an old friend of mine! I danced with her in Florida for 8 years! I can't belive it's her!
> > > >
> > >
> > > You mean the Julie from Dance 10? -Francesca
> > >
> >
> > Wow, if that really Francesca thats pretty cool. I completely love that commercial, very nice high tops you wear in it. :)
> >
>
# 32 20 years ago

mat
> > whats the girls name in the pepsi commercial when shes in the hot dog suit? i wanna know her name.
>
# 33 20 years ago

mat
> > whats the girls name in the pepsi commercial when shes in the hot dog suit? i wanna know her name.
>
# 34 20 years ago

mat
>
# 35 20 years ago

> > > whats the girls name in the pepsi commercial when shes in the hot dog suit? i wanna know her name.
> >
> i would want to now her name to

# 36 19 years ago

> The band name is Blind Melon, song is No Rain.
>
>
# 37 19 years ago

> > The band name is Blind Melon, song is No Rain.
> >
> >
>
# 38 19 years ago

the artist??????
lyric: be for the end of the night i wanna hold u so time u know i want u so mine and iam so tmting to try
# 39 19 years ago

> whats the girld name in the pepsi commercial when shes in the hot dog suit? i wanna know her name.
# 40 19 years ago

> What is the name of the band or song that sings the song in the new pepsi commercial with the girl in a hot dog suit and a guy in the Pepsi suit?
# 41 19 years ago

> What is the name of the band or song that sings the song in the new pepsi commercial with the girl in a hot dog suit and a guy in the Pepsi suit?

No rain by blind melon
# 42 19 years ago

This is Julie.. from dance 10... whoa.. random?! Remember Ahley Mcfedries?
wonder what happened to everyone... denise, kim, etc... wow.. well yea. haha

> > Francesca Tosti is an old friend of mine! I danced with her in Florida for 8 years! I can't belive it's her!
> >
>
> You mean the Julie from Dance 10? -Francesca
>
# 43 19 years ago

# 44 19 years ago

# 45 19 years ago

> whats the girld name in the pepsi commercial when shes in the hot dog suit? i wanna know her name.
(Messages 31 to 45 of 55 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 10 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread