search user
Clipland Forum Other

Song off Pepsi commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 55 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

What is the name of the band or song that sings the song in the new pepsi commercial with the girl in a hot dog suit and a guy in the Pepsi suit?
# 2 20 years ago

> What is the name of the band or song that sings the song in the new pepsi commercial with the girl in a hot dog suit and a guy in the Pepsi suit?
# 3 20 years ago

andrew
> What is the name of the band or song that sings the song in the new pepsi commercial with the girl in a hot dog suit and a guy in the Pepsi suit?
# 4 20 years ago

# 5 20 years ago

Ash
I've been searching for this forever! Since I first saw that commercial!

# 6 20 years ago

The name of the song is "No Rain" By Blind Melon
# 7 20 years ago

> What is the name of the band or song that sings the song in the new pepsi commercial with the girl in the hot dog suit and a guy in the Pepsi suit?
# 8 20 years ago

The band is Blind Melon and the song is "No Rain". An excellent band destined for a swift and unfortunate halt due the tragic drug overdose of the ever beautiful and talented Shannon Hoon... Which sheds more light on the lyrics...happy song?
Thank you for alowing me to over answer your question......
# 9 20 years ago

The band is Blind Melon and the song is "No Rain". An excellent band destined for a swift and unfortunate halt due the tragic drug overdose of the ever beautiful and talented Shannon Hoon... Which sheds more light on the lyrics...happy song?
Thank you for allowing me to over answer your question......
# 10 20 years ago

whats the girld name in the pepsi commercial when shes in the hot dog suit? i wanna know her name.
# 11 20 years ago

> whats the girls name in the pepsi commercial when shes in the hot dog suit? i wanna know her name.
# 12 20 years ago

> whats the girld name in the pepsi commercial when shes in the hot dog suit? i wanna know her name.
Girl in the Hot Dog Suit: Francesca Tosti.
# 13 20 years ago

# 14 20 years ago

# 15 20 years ago

Francesca Tosti is an old friend of mine! I danced with her in Florida for 8 years! I can't belive it's her!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 55 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread