search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

mazda commercial, early 90's, surf song?!?!?

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

what's the name of the song played in the background for the miata commercial in the early 90's? it's a surf song instrumental kinda deal. i know this is insane. thank you.
# 2 20 years ago

Joe Dog
>
> Wasn't it "Misirlou" from the Pulp fiction Soundtrack.
# 3 20 years ago

>
> what's the name of the song played in the background for the miata commercial in the early 90's? it's a surf song instrumental kinda deal. i know this is insane. thank you.

i am looking for the same song, group was ___ & johnnie but i cannot remember the first artist...moon walk? something like that, let me know if you find out
# 4 20 years ago

>
> what's the name of the song played in the background for the miata commercial in the early 90's? it's a surf song instrumental kinda deal. i know this is insane. thank you.

found it: SLEEPWALK, Santos and Johnnie
# 5 20 years ago

> >
> > Wasn't it "Misirlou" from the Pulp fiction Soundtrack.

Misirlou is in Pulp Fiction and it was recorded by thingy Dale - King of the Surf Guitar.
# 6 20 years ago

ro
> > >
> > > Wasn't it "Misirlou" from the Pulp fiction Soundtrack.
>
> Misirlou is in Pulp Fiction and it was recorded by thingy Dale - King of the Surf Guitar.
# 7 20 years ago

> > > >
> > > > Wasn't it "Misirlou" from the Pulp fiction Soundtrack.
> >
> > Misirlou is in Pulp Fiction and it was recorded by thingy Dale - King of the Surf Guitar.
> Sorry, fingers wern't working. The song is by thingy Dale.
# 8 20 years ago

muzikdude
There's an instrumental song called "Sleep Walk" by Santos & Johnny...check it out!
# 9 20 years ago

>
# 10 19 years ago

> >
> > Wasn't it "Misirlou" from the Pulp fiction Soundtrack.
# 11 19 years ago

>
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread