search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Special K ad for Kelloggs

(Messages 16 to 19 of 19 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

Are you referring to the Commodores "Too Hot Ta Handle" song on the latest (that I've seen)??

> > Who does the music for the new Special K cereal ad? its an old R&B tune from the mid 70's. Please help 8-)
> i haven't heard the bros johnson version but the song on the ad sounds alot like the original ver of strawberry letter 23 which was by shuggie otis.
>
> see it amazon and have a listen
# 17 18 years ago

Remember the Special K ad from a few years ago with the R&B tune in the background? Strawberries are slowly falling into the bowl, etc. Do you know who does the music for that and what the name of the song is? It sounds like a tune from the 70s. If you could help that would be great. I've been trying to figure it out since it first aired....
# 18 18 years ago

The Brothers Johnson, Strawberry Letter 23

> Remember the Special K ad from a few years ago with the R&B tune in the background? Strawberries are slowly falling into the bowl, etc. Do you know who does the music for that and what the name of the song is? It sounds like a tune from the 70s. If you could help that would be great. I've been trying to figure it out since it first aired....
>
# 19 18 years ago

> > Who is the actress in the latest Special K cereal ad that favors a young Marg Helgenberg? She is gorgeous.
(Messages 16 to 19 of 19 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

19 posts in this thread