search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

ACURA TL commercial

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the piece of classical music in the Acura TL commercial. The very first shot of the commercial is of an orchestra. THanks!
# 2 20 years ago

Here try this...
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?style=MUSIC&pid=1044330&cart=172885016

click on Round up. Its originally a piece by Grieg (Lyric Pieces, Op.47, n.6), but I believe it was orchestrated and put in the Babe soundtrack...
# 3 19 years ago

Ridge
i love that piece... where can i get it?
# 4 19 years ago

> i love that piece... where can i get it?
It is a Lyric Piece, Springdans Op. 47 No. 6 by Edvard Grieg. An orchestrated version is out on Cambria Master Recordings by the Missouri Quintet. The title of the CD is "Romantic Winds". I believe this is what was used in the commercial with only a slight amount of tinkering.
# 5 19 years ago

i've been looking for the title of that music as well. are we talking about the commercial which features a trumpet solo throughout?

> > i love that piece... where can i get it?
> It is a Lyric Piece, Springdans Op. 47 No. 6 by Edvard Grieg. An orchestrated version is out on Cambria Master Recordings by the Missouri Quintet. The title of the CD is "Romantic Winds". I believe this is what was used in the commercial with only a slight amount of tinkering.
# 6 19 years ago

i've been looking for the title of that music as well. are we talking about the commercial which features a trumpet solo throughout?

> It is a Lyric Piece, Springdans Op. 47 No. 6 by Edvard Grieg. An orchestrated version is out on Cambria Master Recordings by the Missouri Quintet. The title of the CD is "Romantic Winds". I believe this is what was used in the commercial with only a slight amount of tinkering.
# 7 19 years ago

# 8 19 years ago

No, but I am also looking for it as well. If you find out, please email me!

Thanks!
# 9 19 years ago

No, but I am also looking for it as well. If you find out, please email me!

Thanks!
# 10 19 years ago

No, but I am also wanting to find that music to that commercial. If you find out what it is, would you please email me?

Thanks!

Paul
kjnsprts@yahoo.com
# 11 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the piece of classical music in the Acura TL commercial. The very first shot of the commercial is of an orchestra. THanks!
# 12 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the piece of classical music in the Acura TL commercial. The very first shot of the commercial is of an orchestra. THanks!
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread