search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Honda Commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

what is that song that plays in the latest honda comercial where a guy is not looking where he is walking and is staring at the girls on the beach and bumps into his car??........ I think I can make out some of the words as being.... "walking like a tan man...." or something weird like that.
# 2 20 years ago

Anthony
It's Ocean Man by Ween.
# 3 20 years ago

> It's Ocean Man by Ween.

YES! Thank you. It's a hilarious song.
# 4 20 years ago

what is the song in the honda odyssey commercial where a youbger, hipper version of a woman comes up to the woman and is making fun of her until her husband pulls up in the honda odyssey. It is an 80;s song.
# 5 20 years ago

> what is the song in the honda odyssey commercial where a youbger, hipper version of a woman comes up to the woman and is making fun of her until her husband pulls up in the honda odyssey. It is an 80;s song.

it is> YAZ - Situation
# 6 20 years ago

There seems to be two versions of this ad (for the Honda Odyssey), two different tunes. Both by the group Yaz. One version is "Don't Go" and the other is "Situation." You can find both on the "Best of" album by Yaz.

# 7 19 years ago

> It's Ocean Man by Ween.thanks i couldnt find the name.now im downloading it
# 8 19 years ago

laura
whats that song that plays on the Honda comercial where they show all the peoples faces then the cars that kinda look like them?
# 9 19 years ago

> There seems to be two versions of this ad (for the Honda Odyssey), two different tunes. Both by the group Yaz. One version is "Don't Go" and the other is "Situation." You can find both on the "Best of" album by Yaz.
>
> Both songs are also on the "Upstairs at Eric's" album.
# 10 19 years ago

the name of the song in the Honda commercial with the guy watching the gils play volleyball is called ocean man if you want to look up any more commercials check out http://www.whatsthatcalled.com/
# 11 19 years ago

sam
yeah that's it all right thanks, its by ween
>
# 12 19 years ago

> does anyone know the honda commercial where they show all different honda's and there is water dripping off of all of them like they've been washed and there is some 80's tune playing does anyone know what it is?
# 13 19 years ago

> > It's Ocean Man by Ween.thanks i couldnt find the name.now im downloading it
>
# 14 18 years ago

Accord comercial
# 15 19 years ago

> It's Ocean Man by Ween.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread