search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

GAP Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Osiris
i would love the name of the ARTIST in the new gao commercial Love, Give It, Get It, GAP

ty
# 2 20 years ago

It's "Put A Little Love In Your Heart" by Al Green, Kelly Rowland, and Melissa Etheridge and Ginuwine.
# 3 20 years ago

> It's "Put A Little Love In Your Heart" by Al Green, Kelly Rowland, and Melissa Etheridge and Ginuwine.
>
# 4 20 years ago

Misty
you can buy the CD online at Gap.com.
>
# 5 20 years ago

"Put a little love in your heart" was remade. does anyone know who sang it originally?
# 6 20 years ago

Osiris
I KNOW!! Jackie DeShannon sang it originally, she may have wrote it too....... now u know...

> "Put a little love in your heart" was remade. does anyone know who sang it originally?
# 7 20 years ago

> "Put a little love in your heart" was remade. does anyone know who sang it originally?
# 8 20 years ago

The original was sang by Jackie DeShannon but the remake is sang by Kelly Rowland, Melissa Etheridge, Al Green, and Genuwine. It's available at Gap online for $2.

# 9 20 years ago

elVIBORA
> > "Put a little love in your heart" was remade. does anyone know who sang it originally?
>
# 10 20 years ago

elVIBORA
http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1139&st=0&#entry5124

The only thing i can say is wait until they reply
# 11 19 years ago

I would like to know what song was playing on the latest Gap commercial. The one with a young woman spinning on the beach. The song goes something like this "summer makes me feel fine..." I want to know Song title and Artist. Thank You
# 12 19 years ago

Hey, Seals & Crofts are the band that sings that song, it's summer breeze.
# 13 19 years ago

> i would love the name of the model in the new gap commercial~~~~~~~summer breeze!
# 14 19 years ago

doug
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Hey, Seals & Crofts are the band that sings that song, it's summer breeze.
# 15 19 years ago

> I would like to know what song was playing on the latest Gap commercial. The one with a young woman spinning on the beach. The song goes something like this "summer makes me feel fine..." I want to know Song title and Artist. Thank You

Seals & Croft --- "Summer Breeze"
(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread