search user
Clipland Forum Other

I'm looking for a song...

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

I am looking for an opera song that was in a stamp commercial in about 1996-98.
# 2 14 years ago

the song im looking for was on the tv show 'the simple life'.the only words i can remember are 'miss Hilton',its quite a rocky song?????????????
# 3 14 years ago

im looking for this song, its a rap song, and then it had this gurl singing in the back round, something like " when it all falls down" and in the music video hes walking through this airport with this gurl ( the black gurl from clueless) and gets puke on his shirt and yea..
# 4 14 years ago

My name is Mem and I am looking for the song thatwas used in Missy elliot's video I'm really Hot. It's the break [part, the middle of the video. I think its an 1980's song but I'm not sure., all I can say is Missy only uses the beat, for the dance part (its like some jazz meets salsa beat). But yeah can someone tewlll me the name of the song and who sings the song. If you find it can you please email at my email address memunatu_mansaray@yahoo.com
# 5 14 years ago

My name is Mem and I am looking for the song thatwas used in Missy elliot's video I'm really Hot. It's the break [part, the middle of the video. I think its an 1980's song but I'm not sure., all I can say is Missy only uses the beat, for the dance part (its like some jazz meets salsa beat). But yeah can someone tewlll me the name of the song and who sings the song. If you find it can you please email at my email address memunatu_mansaray@yahoo.com
# 6 14 years ago

My name is Mem and I am looking for the song thatwas used in Missy elliot's video I'm really Hot. It's the break [part, the middle of the video. I think its an 1980's song but I'm not sure., all I can say is Missy only uses the beat, for the dance part (its like some jazz meets salsa beat). But yeah can someone tell me the name of the song and who sings the song. If you find it can you please email at my email address memunatu_mansaray@yahoo.com
# 7 14 years ago

My name is Mem and I am looking for the song thatwas used in Missy elliot's video I'm really Hot. It's the break [part, the middle of the video. I think its an 1980's song but I'm not sure., all I can say is Missy only uses the beat, for the dance part (its like some jazz meets salsa beat). But yeah can someone tell me the name of the song and who sings the song. If you find it can you please email at my email address memunatu_mansaray@yahoo.com
# 8 14 years ago

> I am looking for an opera song that was in a stamp commercial in about 1996-98.
# 9 14 years ago

I'm looking for a song that goes like this, "This summer never ends, this summer..."
I don't know what it is, but a girl sings it.
# 10 14 years ago

the name of the song is eighter i found a reason for me,and the reason is you.or it is just called the reason is you.could have come out in 2003/2004 i heard it on a light rock and some heavy metel station.please help.im very ill and want to give this song to my boyfriend
# 11 14 years ago

the name of the song is eighter i found a reason for me,and the reason is you.or it is just called the reason is you.could have come out in 2003/2004 i heard it on a light rock and some heavy metel station.please help.im very ill and want to give this song to my boyfriend
# 12 14 years ago

> I am looking for a song called "I DO" it is written by Mark Middleton of Blackstreet and it is in the movie The Brothers....It plays at the very end of the movie at the wedding.....
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread