search user
Clipland Forum Other

Bacardi Silver commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 28 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 13 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Im dying to know the name of the song in one of the most recent commercials for Bacardi Silver!
# 2 21 years ago

They were talking about an F.N.T. 'Fascinating New Thing'!

# 3 21 years ago

who's the guy in the commercial?

# 4 21 years ago

Kevin
> Im dying to know the name of the song in one of the most recent commercials for Bacardi Silver!
I too would like to know the name of that song!
# 5 21 years ago

mee TOO i wanna know that one song thats talking about the peculiar thing

# 6 21 years ago

> Im dying to know the name of the song in one of the most recent commercials for Bacardi Silver!

# 7 21 years ago

if you ever find out the name of the bacardi song could you let me know? i'm also dying to find out.
meg

# 8 21 years ago

Fascinating New Thing - Semisonic

# 9 21 years ago

i also really want to know that tune.. please let me know if you figure it out. thanks, mikeE.....
# 10 21 years ago

I'm dying to know the name of the Model in one of the most recent commercials for Bacardi Silver!Has he been in any other ads? Thanks!

# 11 21 years ago

It turned out to be FNT, or 'Fascinating New Thing' by Semisonic. Great song. That's all...

# 12 21 years ago

str8
touch and go - would you

uns

# 13 21 years ago

Pete
I owuld like to know what it is also. I'm looking for the song in the commercial with the rain and the phone booth. Anyone know?
# 14 20 years ago

# 15 20 years ago

> Im dying to know the name of the hot guy in the most recent commercials for Bacardi Silver! I think I know him and I wanna know if he's Kyle Black of MA?? He looks great even if it's not him! PLEASE email me back eithere way I'd appreciate it!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 28 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 13 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread