search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

ipod commercial

(Messages 31 to 45 of 49 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

> im lookin for the name and artist for the song from the new ipod commercial....it is a rock song along with a hip hop sound....i love it and it drives me crazy to have no idea who sings it or what it's called. thanks!
# 32 19 years ago

paul
> im lookin for the name or artist for the song from the ipod commercial....it starts with 'hey momma' help...

that would be the Black Eyed Peas - Hey Mamma.
# 33 19 years ago

> im lookin for the name or artist for the song from the ipod commercial....it starts with 'hey momma' help...

Walkie Talkie Man by Steriogram
# 34 19 years ago

> im lookin for the name or artist for the song from the ipod commercial....i dont kno what it starts with help...
# 35 19 years ago

im trying to find the song where the guy walks down the street and the posters are dancing on the ipod commercial
# 36 19 years ago

the song is hey momma from the black eyed peas
# 37 19 years ago

> im lookin for the name or artist for the song from the ipod commercial... some lyrics are "walkie-talkie baby" help please
# 38 19 years ago

jes
its called hey mamma and its by black eyed peas i believe
# 39 19 years ago

# 40 19 years ago

# 41 19 years ago

# 42 19 years ago

Black Eyed Peas (B.E.P.)
# 43 19 years ago

it Black Eyed Peas
# 44 19 years ago

What is the name of the song and artist of the song from the ipod commercial that shows the girl dancing and swinging her ponytail. Please do not send me any other email other than a response to this question. Thank you.
# 45 19 years ago

(Messages 31 to 45 of 49 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread