search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

OutKast Video

(Messages 31 to 45 of 160 (Page 3 of 11) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 20 years ago

> Who is the Woman in the black bikini with that Awesome Ghetto Booty who is in the auto shop?
# 32 20 years ago

I dont know if she has any hispanic in her but I will sure give her some. She is gorgeous. I'm lost for words everytime I see the video.
# 33 20 years ago

> > > Who is the Woman in the black bikini with that Awesome Ghetto Booty who is in the auto shop? Her Name Is Ki Toy Johnson, she's one of Big Boi's baby mommas sister.
> >
>
# 34 20 years ago

Did some searching. Someone said she is an up n coming RnB artist name shauna. Found this site, has 3 songs, sounds like it could be the chic in the video. Opinions?
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/shauna.htm
Contact name was Shauna Zinnick
Do we have a winner!!
# 35 20 years ago

> > > Who is the the woman in tip drill that nelly slides a credit card through her crack and who is the one with the black bikini on with major ass
> >
>
# 36 20 years ago

> > Who is the Woman in the black bikini with that Awesome Ghetto Booty who is in the auto shop?
>
> I don;t know her name but on MTV2's "Track 2" Big Boi mentioned that she was like a sister to him. She is his wifes sister.. so she's really his sister in-law. I don't know if that was much help.
>yall niggas crazy man. Yall wanna know her name???????????? f**k yall
# 37 20 years ago

> > > Who is the Woman in the sean paul video going all the sexy dancing. The one with the orange and white shorts> >
>
# 38 20 years ago

I just love the way Ki toy Johnson shake that fat ass on that Outkast video for "The Way You Move". She's too sexy, she can be my wife and I'll take care of a body like hers because she's so thick.
# 39 20 years ago

> I just love the way Ki toy Johnson shake that fat ass on that Outkast video for "The Way You Move". She's too sexy, she can be my wife and I'll take care of a body like hers because she's so thick.
# 40 20 years ago

> > I just love the way Ki toy Johnson shake that fat ass on that Outkast video for "The Way You Move". She's too sexy, she can be my wife and I'll take care of a body like hers because she's so thick.
>
# 41 20 years ago

> > I just love the way Ki toy Johnson shake that fat ass on that Outkast video for "The Way You Move". She's too sexy, she can be my wife and I'll take care of a body like hers because she's so thick.
>
# 42 20 years ago

> > > I just love the way Ki toy Johnson shake that fat ass on that Outkast video for "The Way You Move". She's too sexy, she can be my wife and I'll take care of a body like hers because she's so thick. All I love is that black bra on her chest and them black panties to go with.
> >
>
# 43 20 years ago

> > > > I just love the way Ki toy Johnson shake that fat ass on that Outkast video for "The Way You Move". She's too sexy, she can be my wife and I'll take care of a body like hers because she's so thick. All I love is that black bra on her chest and them black panties to go with.
> > >
> >
>
# 44 20 years ago

> > > I just love the way Ki toy Johnson shake that fat ass on that Outkast video for "The Way You Move". She's too sexy, she can be my wife and I'll take care of a body like hers because she's so thick. All I love is that black bra on her chest and them black panties to go with.
> >
>
# 45 20 years ago

> > > Who is the Woman in the black bikini with that Awesome Ghetto Booty who is in the auto shop? Her Name Is Ki Toy Johnson, she's one of Big Boi's baby mommas sister.
> >
>
(Messages 31 to 45 of 160 (Page 3 of 11) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread