search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

NEW Mitsubishi Eclipse Commercial

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Anyone know the who did the song in the new Eclipse commercial. You know the one with the really hot girl thats doing the most insane pop lock routine. I'm in love with that girl!
I think the music might be done by Daft Punk, sounds very French house like... but I can't figure it out.
# 2 21 years ago

jonalisa
> Anyone know the who did the song in the new Eclipse commercial. You know the one with the really hot girl thats doing the most insane pop lock routine. I'm in love with that girl!
: I think the music might be done by Daft Punk, sounds very French house like... but I can't figure it out.
It's called Days Go By by Dirty Vegas. You can watch/hear on their website.

# 3 21 years ago

jonalisa
> : Anyone know the who did the song in the new Eclipse commercial. You know the one with the really hot girl thats doing the most insane pop lock routine. I'm in love with that girl!
:> I think the music might be done by Daft Punk, sounds very French house like... but I can't figure it out.
> It's called Days Go By by Dirty Vegas. You can watch/hear on their website. dirtyvegas.com

# 4 21 years ago

Dirty Vegas - Days Go By
I love it, too!

# 5 21 years ago

OK, I know the artist and name of the song but what album could I find it on? I gotta have it

# 6 21 years ago

Does anyone know who the girl in the car is? She's hot!
# 7 21 years ago

Ry
Okay, who's the girl? Can anyone point me to her?
# 8 21 years ago

GET
> : Anyone know the who did the song in the new Eclipse commercial. You know the one with the really hot girl thats doing the most insane pop lock routine. I'm in love with that girl!
:> I think the music might be done by Daft Punk, sounds very French house like... but I can't figure it out.
> It's called Days Go By by Dirty Vegas. You can watch/hear on their website.

# 9 21 years ago

nobunaga
the commercial:
http://www.crain.com/prod/adage/surestream/popping.ram
Dirty Vegas links... including 4 remixes on 'Days Go By' by Paul Oakenfold:
http://hollywoodandvine.com/dirtyvegas/
The popping girl also has a Cameo in a Cypress Hill video from the Blade 2 soundtrack. here's a clip, click on the 'Child of Wild West' link:
http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/cypress_hill/artist.jhtml
Rumor is the girl's name is Dusty Paik. Mitsubishi had some kind of audition for an 'asian' girl to do a popping seen in the commercial. Although not asian, she did a great audition and won the part. That's the rumor anyway.
enjoy.
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread