search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Techno music on iPod commercial

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anybody know the music on the new iPod commercials. It's not the ones with 'Are you gonna be my girl' by the Jets; or 'Hey Mama' by Black Eyed Peas. Its the dance music one.
# 2 20 years ago

It's remix of 'Rock Star' by N.E.R.D

# 3 20 years ago

Correctly: it's Jason Nevins remix of 'Rock Star' by N.E.R.D.

# 4 20 years ago

rock star by jason nevins
>
# 5 20 years ago

> Does anybody know the music on the new iPod commercials. It's not the ones with 'Are you gonna be my girl' by the Jets; or 'Hey Mama' by Black Eyed Peas. Its the dance music one.
>
# 6 20 years ago

carol
> Does anybody know the music on the new iPod commercials. It's not the ones with 'Are you gonna be my girl' by the Jets; or 'Hey Mama' by Black Eyed Peas. Its the dance music one.
>

NERD Rockstar, jason nevins remix
# 7 20 years ago

The remix of "Rock Star" is by Jason Nevins, who is an amazing remixer/producer/dj. He did that remix of Run DMC a couple of years back....
>
>
# 8 20 years ago

The first iPod commercial I ever saw used "Take California" by The Propellerheads. It's from their CD titled "DECKSANDDRUMSANDROCKANDROLL". Great CD if you like that stuff.
# 9 18 years ago

i think its called "channel surfing" by Feature Cast, or Daft Punk's "technologic"
# 10 18 years ago

> i think its called " act around the world
# 11 18 years ago

> i think its called "channel surfing" by Feature Cast, or Daft Punk's "technologic"
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread