search user
Clipland Forum Other

Volvo S80 2004 commercial?

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Aaron
anyone know which rock band is on the new 'Volvo S80 2004' commercial? It's the same song that's on the 'Peacemakers' trailer with tom behringer. Any one know? apreciate it :)
# 2 20 years ago

There's 2 traks, the 1st being 'Sudden Death' by John Debney, and the 2nd is an Original Trailer Music, no title, but it was ritten by Harry Gregson-Williams (Spy Games SndTrk, 'member dat?) It may not be on there, but yeah, he might be responsible for your insanity, hehe
# 3 20 years ago

There's 2 traks, the 1st being 'Sudden Death' by John Debney, and the 2nd is an Original Trailer Music, no title, but it was ritten by Harry Gregson-Williams (Spy Games SndTrk, 'member dat?) It may not be on there, but yeah, he might be responsible for your insanity, hehe
# 4 20 years ago

> anyone know which rock band is on the new 'Volvo S80 2004' commercial? It's the same song that's on the 'Peacemakers' trailer with tom behringer. Any one know? apreciate it :)
>
I *wish* I could help. I've been looking for this one since USA started promo'ing Peacemakers.

The instrumentation in the Volvo commercial is definitely different - or at least differently processed - than the version in the Peacemakers promo, so that lends even more mystery.

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if it was Gregson-Williams as HRD said, but a larger part of me would be insanely upset that it's not available to the public. It's a destructively catchy tune, and one I "Must! Have!" yunno? Of course ya do. =]
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread