search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

New IPOD commercial song

(Messages 16 to 30 of 37 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 7 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

its of these three people who are dancing to the song, it starts of with '2,3,4' then you see this girl swinging her hair...etc.
>
# 17 19 years ago

its called Ride by the Vines
# 18 19 years ago

It's by Jett.be my girl
# 19 19 years ago

Baaba Maal
Stereogram - Walky Talky Man

It's sweet!
# 20 19 years ago

I also really wanna know what the song is the one with the silhouettes dancing!! Its really bugging me!!! if you know what it is pleace email me
# 21 19 years ago

I also really wanna know what the song is the one with the silhouettes dancing!! Its really bugging me!!! if you know what it is pleace email me
# 22 19 years ago

> It's on the new Ipod commercial that advertises Ipod+Itunes for Windows.
> The song is a rock song, it shows Silhouettes of people dancing against colored backrounds. The song starts with a guitar opening, then goes something along the lines of 'you look so fine ______ and i really wannna make you mine.' something like that. But if anyone can help me out by emailing it to me or whatever, that'd be great. thanks.
> thats jet- are you gonna be my girl , im looking for the new song updated on sept 2004 its a rock song wher eyou cant hear a word hes saying because its so fast
# 23 19 years ago

> The song is a rock song, it shows Silhouettes of people dancing against colored backrounds. The song starts with a guitar opening, then goes something along the lines of 'you look so fine ______ and i really wannna make you mine.' something like that. But if anyone can help me out by emailing it to me or whatever, that'd be great. thanks.
>

That would be 'Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl. Good song.
# 24 19 years ago

>
# 25 19 years ago

Sherry
Whoots! Thanks! I love that song to and it was driving me nuts cuz I couldn't figure out what it was!
# 26 17 years ago

>
\

please i want this song to and i cant find it if u found it already pleas send me a message
# 27 17 years ago

> > It's on the new Ipod commercial that advertises Ipod+Itunes for Windows.
> > The song is a rock song, it shows Silhouettes of people dancing against colored backrounds. The song starts with a guitar opening, then goes something along the lines of 'you look so fine ______ and i really wannna make you mine.' something like that. But if anyone can help me out by emailing it to me or whatever, that'd be great. thanks.
> >
> \
>
> please i want this song to and i cant find it if u found it already pleas send me a message
>
# 28 17 years ago

drew
> > The song is a rock song, it shows Silhouettes of people dancing against colored backrounds. The song starts with a guitar opening, then goes something along the lines of 'you look so fine ______ and i really wannna make you mine.' something like that. But if anyone can help me out by emailing it to me or whatever, that'd be great. thanks.
> >
> \
>
> please i want this song to and i cant find it if u found it already pleas send me a message
>

wolfmother - love train is the song
# 29 17 years ago

J
it "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?" by Jet.
# 30 17 years ago

the song is is by Jet and its are you gonna be my girl

> > > The song is a rock song, it shows Silhouettes of people dancing against colored backrounds. The song starts with a guitar opening, then goes something along the lines of 'you look so fine ______ and i really wannna make you mine.' something like that. But if anyone can help me out by emailing it to me or whatever, that'd be great. thanks.
> > >
> > \
> >
> > please i want this song to and i cant find it if u found it already pleas send me a message
> >
>
> wolfmother - love train is the song
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 37 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 7 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread