search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Nissan car commercial in Canada

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Can anyone please help me with a song title or identify the artist. Cos, quite frankly not knowing is driving me mad. The commercial only features music intro of horns. Lyrics:
Don't tell me that you get sick of living/When the summer's so forgiving/Although we have stolen all of the things we that we thought we had owned them...and so forth.
Thank you so much!
# 2 20 years ago

Joe
Enjoy
# 3 20 years ago

yeah there is another advert im looking for the music.....its got a c ar driving all aroung the place with some sorta foreiggn music. its kinda um......lively?

a si a si a sombre
# 4 20 years ago

HI CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE SONG THATS IN THE SENTRA COMMERCIAL I THINK ITS CLASSICAL OR MAYBE OPERA I LOVE THAT SONG AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS CALLED,,, THANK U :)
# 5 19 years ago

the name of the band is Cousteau and the
song title:the last day of the year

i hope now that you can find the song....

# 6 18 years ago

I have the song on my computer, im not shure what its true name is. its stored on my computer as radio head - true love waits. however the lyrics dont match up. If you still want it badly email me and ill send it to ya. I quite love the song myself.
# 7 18 years ago

> I have the song on my computer, im not shure what its true name is. its stored on my computer as radio head - true love waits. however the lyrics dont match up. If you still want it badly email me and ill send it to ya. I quite love the song myself.
>
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread