search user
Clipland Forum Other

Yoplait "Whips" song "Fluffy Wuffy One"

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 15 years ago

What is the name and the artist for the song in that commercial for the whippy yogurt... 'Your my fluffy one' 'My Whippy dippy one'? Something like that, I heard it a month ago when I was in DC and haven't heard it since. Anyone know? I can't find it through any search engine and I'm still waiting on a reply from the company.
# 2 15 years ago

Don't know the name of the song or the singer...all I know is it's from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...a remake of 'chu-chi face', but with different words. I also e-mailed the company about the commercial and all they told me was they didn't have full information on their advertising and who comes up with everything. What a cop-out!!! But hope this helps, and if you find anything about it, please let me know :)
# 3 15 years ago

> Don't know the name of the song or the singer...all I know is it's from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...a remake of 'chu-chi face', but with different words. . . . . But hope this helps, and if you find anything about it, please let me know :)

You can listen to the song here:

http://www.koolad.org/Ads_Aug03/8_03_YoplaitWhips.html
# 4 15 years ago

> Don't know the name of the song or the singer...all I know is it's from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...a remake of 'chu-chi face', but with different words. . . . . But hope this helps, and if you find anything about it, please let me know :)

You can listen to the song for Yoplait Whips here:

http://www.koolad.org/Ads_Aug03/8_03_YoplaitWhips.html
# 5 13 years ago

Please let me know too. Nobody remembers that song, and I sing it to my dogs all the time!

> Don't know the name of the song or the singer...all I know is it's from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...a remake of 'chu-chi face', but with different words. I also e-mailed the company about the commercial and all they told me was they didn't have full information on their advertising and who comes up with everything. What a cop-out!!! But hope this helps, and if you find anything about it, please let me know :)
>
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread