search user
Clipland Forum Other

Nike commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 56 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

Anyone know the song that was playing in the Ken Griffey Jr. Nike commercial a few years ago...when the ball was hit and he chases it around the world? Help me>
>
# 17 20 years ago

> Does anyone know who Michael Vick is throwing to in the new Nike commercial?
>Terrell Owens
>
# 18 20 years ago

> > Does anyone know who Michael Vick is throwing to in the new Nike commercial?
> hes throwing to Terrel Owens. although i dont really know what the commercial is about,maybe i should go to nikegridiron.com now.
>
>
# 19 20 years ago

> > Does anyone know who Michael Vick is throwing to in the new Nike commercial?
> > IF you follow football, then you know its Terrell Owens.
> >
>
# 20 20 years ago

> >
>
# 21 20 years ago

> >
>
# 22 20 years ago

> Who helped Vick get up off of the ground at the end of the commercial?
>
>
# 23 20 years ago

> > Who helped Vick get up off of the ground at the end of the commercial?
> >
> >
>
Who is the runningback Vick fakes the handoff to?
# 24 20 years ago

> It says OWENS on the back of the recievers jersey during the commercial. Plus it's #81 Who else could it be?
>
# 25 20 years ago

> > > Does anyone know who Michael Vick is throwing to in the new Nike commercial?
> > hes throwing to Terrel Owens. although i dont really know what the commercial is about,maybe i should go to nikegridiron.com now.
> >
> >
>
# 26 20 years ago

> >
> >
> Vick is throwing to Terrell Owens
# 27 20 years ago

> > > > Does anyone know who Michael Vick is throwing to in the new Nike commercial?
> > > hes throwing to Terrel Owens. although i dont really know what the commercial is about,maybe i should go to nikegridiron.com now.
> > >
> > >
> >
>
The commerical is about the new nike shoe
# 28 20 years ago

> He's throwing to Terrell Owens of teh 49'ers. You can see Owens on his jersey as he is breaking away down the field. Plus he performs his famous Pom-Pom celebration after he scores. Best sports/shoe commercial in years.
>
# 29 20 years ago

> has anyone seen this new nike commercial its like the one about basketball, but there not making a beat...just doing nasty tricks, i saw it at the movies before the feature show and i cant find it on the internet anywhere
>
# 30 20 years ago

> has anyone seen this new nike commercial its like the one about basketball, but there not making a beat...just doing nasty tricks, i saw it at the movies before the feature show and i cant find it on the internet anywhere
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 56 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread