search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

honda civic commercial

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

in the commercial where the orange and the silver car are driving towards eachother what is the rap song called
# 2 20 years ago

> in the commercial where the orange and the silver car are driving towards eachother what is the rap song called please email me with the answer

# 3 20 years ago

> in the commercial where the orange and the silver car are driving towards eachother what is the rap song called
I think it's Calling by Denizen Kane & Universe Neo. It was commisssioned.

# 4 20 years ago

> > in the commercial where the orange and the silver car are driving towards eachother what is the rap song called
> I think it's Calling by Denizen Kane & Universe Neo. It was commisssioned.
> no it is the commercial that a black honda civic is in the parking lot of a beach & some ome walks into it.
>
>
# 5 20 years ago

First of all I just want to say that I enjoy all of the Honda commercial's. They are by far the best "car" commercials on t.v. today. I enjoy seeing the Honda commercial where I believe the Honda Accord is being advertised. And there are different people that can go with the car, or that is compared with the car. I have been searching for this commercial on the net and i cant find it... If it is possible can you send me a link of the website so I may view it again. I want to share it with my advertising professor.
thanks for your time,
Mr. Fuller
>
# 6 20 years ago

> > in the commercial where the orange and the silver car are driving towards eachother what is the rap song called please email me with the answer
>
>
# 7 20 years ago

> > > in the commercial where the orange and the silver car are driving towards eachother what is the rap song called please email me with the answer
> >
> >
>
# 8 19 years ago

Did you find the song, and if so could you email me the name, please and thank you :)
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread