search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

about lyrics & other people

(Messages 16 to 30 of 254 (Page 2 of 17) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

pls give me info about andrew shcimmer pls, pls, pls... and photos n rin kasi he's very cute tlg eh.
# 17 20 years ago

lyrics of endless love 2 winter sonata,ung tagalog version pls pls!
> >
>
# 18 20 years ago

> > > can you find the lyrics of 'twin hears' & 'kakabakaba' songs of gma channel 7 and the person- andrew shcimmer of kakabakaba in gma channel 7 too. i'llwait for your response if you already found out all of these things. thank you very much! (please inform me!)
> > hello pede po penge ng lyrics ng opening song ng endless love 2 winter sonata,ung tagalog version pls pls!
> >
>
# 19 20 years ago

can u pls. send me the lyrics of winter sonata filipino version.
i just love the music and the show

tanx
more power!!!!
# 20 20 years ago

> > can you find the lyrics of 'twin hears' & 'kakabakaba' songs of gma channel 7 and the person- andrew shcimmer of kakabakaba in gma channel 7 too. i'llwait for your response if you already found out all of these things. thank you very much! (please inform me!)
> >
>
# 21 20 years ago

> > can you find the lyrics of 'twin hears' & 'kakabakaba' songs of gma channel 7 and the person- andrew shcimmer of kakabakaba in gma channel 7 too. i'llwait for your response if you already found out all of these things. thank you very much! (please inform me!)
> >
>
# 22 20 years ago

> > hello pede po penge ng lyrics ng opening song ng endless love 2 winter sonata,ung tagalog version pls pls!
> >
>
# 23 20 years ago

> > can you find the lyrics and theme song of 'kakabakaba' of gma channel 7 and the cast of kakabakaba in gma channel 7 too. i'llwait for your response if you already found out all of these things. thank you very much! (please inform me!)
> >
>
# 24 20 years ago

> lyrics of endless love 2 winter sonata,ung tagalog version pls pls!
> > >
> > gusto ko tlaga ung kanta ang ganda so please send me!!!

>
# 25 20 years ago

Winter Sonata Theme (Tagalized)

Di ko na kaya pang itago
Ang nararamdaman sa iyo
Umaasang ikaw sana'y mayakap

REFRAIN:
Di ko na kaya pang ilihim
Nasasaktan lang ako
Sa aking pag iisa
Hinahanap ka

CHORUS:
Di ko kailangan ng kayamanan
puso mo ang tangi kong inaasam
di ko kayang ika'y lumayo
mawalay ka sa piling ko
sana ikaw ang aking kapalaran
sa bawat araw ay aking mahahagkan
habang ang buhay ko'y narito
handa kong ibi** sayo

Kay sarap damhin
Ang tunay na pagmamahal
Katulad nitong pag-ibig ko sa iyo.

# 26 20 years ago

hello everyone, can i ask a favor anyone who had a copy of the lyrics of winter sonata in tagalog version if u pls share some my email address is mysteriumlady@yahoo.com or dai2k8@yahoo.com thanks from the bottom of my heart it will be your belated christmas gift to me

# 27 20 years ago

Hi! there We're always watching your show!! And I,(rachelle) really like Teofisto Ramon Garcia 111 Or "THIRd". And My cousin K-Lyn, Nicko and specially Gladys.We really like and love your show.... We'll Support Your weekend Show!!!!!! Promise.....= )
# 28 20 years ago

Hi! there We're always watching your show!! And I,(rachelle) really like Teofisto Ramon Garcia 111 Or "THIRd". And My cousin K-Lyn, Nicko and specially Gladys.We really like and love your show.... We'll Support Your weekend Show!!!!!! Promise.....= )
# 29 20 years ago

# 30 20 years ago

> lyrics of endless love 2 winter sonata,ung tagalog version pls pls!
> > >
> >
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 254 (Page 2 of 17) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread