search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Asylum Snowboarding Commercial

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Nick
Does anyone know the name of the artist or song in the new Asylum snowboarding commercial? It's a reggae tune and there is a woman singing. Sounds like it might be an oldie...thanks.
# 2 20 years ago

tenguru
Lady Saw - What a Bum

: Does anyone know the name of the artist or song in the new Asylum snowboarding commercial? It's a reggae tune and there is a woman singing. Sounds like it might be an oldie...thanks.

# 3 20 years ago

> The song is done by Lady Saw and the track is called, "What a Bum". Good luck finding it on an album, though. I'm tryin' right now. Let me know if you have any luck.

Rob

Lady Saw - What a Bum
>
> : Does anyone know the name of the artist or song in the new Asylum snowboarding commercial? It's a reggae tune and there is a woman singing. Sounds like it might be an oldie...thanks.
>
>
# 4 20 years ago

"What a bum" is on the Belly soundtrack
you can also listen to it online at
http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/reggae-vibes/WhatABumBum.wma
# 5 20 years ago

I am having the hardest time finding this song on any album. Looking on the net at the Belly Soundtrack it is not listed under this name. Am I missing somthing?
# 6 20 years ago

I believe the song is actually by Sister Nancy, called "Bam Bam." If you search for her name and the song you should be able to find it on some compilation reggae/dance hall cds.

# 7 20 years ago

Nick
That's it! Thanks.
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread