search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Super Mario Advance 4 - aka - Super Mario Bros. 3

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

So you know that Mario commercial where it has all the Japanese kids jumping down sewers and over buildings. Where at the end theyre all wearing Mario masks and chanting his name like crazy cult followers. You know the one. What is the name of the song played it that commercial. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
# 2 20 years ago

I would like to know that one too - does anyone out there know.
> So you know that Mario commercial where it has all the Japanese kids jumping down sewers and over buildings. Where at the end theyre all wearing Mario masks and chanting his name like crazy cult followers. You know the one. What is the name of the song played it that commercial. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

# 3 20 years ago

Hatsukoi by Kojima Mayumi
# 4 20 years ago

'Hatsukoi' by Kojima Mayumi. lovely woman with a lovely voice

# 5 20 years ago

who directed this commercial?

# 6 20 years ago

Danny
The music heard in the ads is by Japanese artist, Mayumi Kojima. The song is called 'Hatsukoi'
# 7 20 years ago

Danny
The music heard in the ads is by Japanese artist, Mayumi Kojima. The song is called 'Hatsukoi'
# 8 20 years ago

yeah, i have the song, its called 'hatsukoi' by kojima mayumi. it means 'who are you' go to nintendo.com to download the commercial. If u look around u can find it on the internet. I did.
# 9 20 years ago

It's called 'Hatsukoi' and its by Kojima Mayumi

# 10 20 years ago

GNB
The song is 'Hatsukoi' by Mayumi Kojima.

# 11 20 years ago

You baka, Hatsukoi means "First Love" or "Puppy Love"
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread