search user
Clipland Forum Other

the OC preview song

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Song played during this week's OC preview?
# 2 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the song played during this week's OC preview? It's the preview where ryan and marissa are at a carnival riding the ferris wheel. Thanks.

# 3 20 years ago

> Song played during this week's OC preview?
---The song is 'Paint in Silence' by South from their album 'From Here On In'. The whole album is fantastic, as is their newest album 'With the Tides.' I highly recommend them both!!
# 4 20 years ago

> : Song played during this week's OC preview?
> ---The song is 'Paint in Silence' by South from their album 'From Here On In'. The whole album is fantastic, as is their newest album 'With the Tides.' I highly recommend them both!!
Thank you so much!!

# 5 20 years ago

PetePotatoPie
Dido no?
Anyways, isn't Marissa the little girl who was poisoned in that I SEE DEAD PEOPLE MOVIE with Bruce Willis?...(can never remember the title!)
PPP
# 6 20 years ago

> Dido no?
> Anyways, isn't Marissa the little girl who was poisoned in that I SEE DEAD PEOPLE MOVIE with Bruce Willis?...(can never remember the title!)
> PPP
---Yes, Mischa Barton from 'OC' was the girl poisoned by her mother in 'The Sixth Sense'.
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread