search user
Clipland Forum Other

talk to eminem

(Messages 31 to 45 of 218 (Page 3 of 15) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 16 years ago

hi eminem you are so mint you are ma best one ever
# 32 16 years ago

> em would you plz come to miller missouri it would mean the world to me.
# 33 16 years ago

yo eminem wuts up u should add me to msn muthafka_101@hotmail.com
i got alot of nuts to say i did say alot to this other f*g on bebo that was tryin to be u but yo man add me to msn dawg much luv
# 34 16 years ago

eminem, even though you are my best singer in the world plz can you message me on msn. it would mean the world to me. let me know kk?anyway i hope you get this message. stay cool!(plz!)
# 35 16 years ago

Veronica...
i like you... cuz you are reall.. you are you..
# 36 16 years ago

> em would you plz come to alton Illinois it would mean the world to me.Just shy of st.louis missoury.
# 37 16 years ago

> em would you plz come to miller missouri it would mean the world to me.
hi ya eminem i just wanna say i love your music love listening to it love you x x x x
# 38 16 years ago

hay dude ure a fukin legend ya no wat ime saying ya a lot of peoples idol ya know wats wiv all of the people askin questions n shit man dunt it do you headin man well just sayin watsup
# 39 16 years ago

yo em i wanna write a rhyme but i dont no wat to rhyme about could you giv a few points out
# 40 16 years ago

your song like toy solders i love it it meens somint to me i dont no why i like it wer did u get you i dea 4 it
# 41 16 years ago

peace,eminem I from LIthuania, Im 14 years old, do you wanna listen my song???
# 42 16 years ago

hey eminem my name is andrew im 11 years old almost 12 cause my birthday is soon please right to me please!! that would be the best birthday present to me!!! and i know you probaly get really tired of e-mails of dumb fans right??? and sorry to bother you with this e-mail but yu mean the world to me so please e-mail me back like i said it would be the best birthday present in the world my e-mail address is atm-m@hotmail.com thanx From Andrew!!!
# 43 16 years ago

hi eminem it would make me happy if you come to madison,ohio.you have the best rap music I ever herd.your the best rapper ever.
# 44 16 years ago

you have the best music ever.I have eminem curtain call.I love all the music on eminem curtain call
# 45 16 years ago

it would make me happy if you come to madison local lake county.or could you call me at 415-32-49.
(Messages 31 to 45 of 218 (Page 3 of 15) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread