search user
Clipland Forum Other

swatch commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 24 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 9 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

there's this new swatch commercial and the guy is singing something like that: 'Baby, there's something about you girl, i can't...' and 'It's been a long time comin''.
Does anybody know which song i mean, please answer me!
Thanks
# 2 14 years ago

> there's this new swatch commercial and the guy is singing something like that: 'Baby, there's something about you girl, i can't...' and 'It's been a long time comin''.
: Does anybody know which song i mean, please answer me!
: Thanks
Should be from the band Five for Fighting ;).
Greets,
Dee

# 3 14 years ago

Ana
:Hey that song is: fIVE FOR FIGHTING, SOMETING ABOUT YOU!! VERY VERY NICE SONG!!!!
# 4 14 years ago

> : there's this new swatch commercial and the guy is singing something like that: 'Baby, there's something about you girl, i can't...' and 'It's been a long time comin''.
:> Does anybody know which song i mean, please answer me!
:> Thanks
> Should be from the band Five for Fighting ;).
> Greets,
> Dee
SOMETHING ABOUT YOU by FIVE FOR FIGHTING
# 5 14 years ago

I´m also looking for that song, can someone confirm the name of the band and song, thanks

:> there's this new swatch commercial and theguy is singing something like that: 'Baby, there's something about you girl, i can't...' and 'It's been a long time comin''.
:> Does anybody know which song i mean, please answer me!
:> Thanks
> Should be from the band Five for Fighting ;).
> Greets,
> Dee

# 6 14 years ago

> : there's this new swatch commercial and the guy is singing something like that: 'Baby, there's something about you girl, i can't...' and 'It's been a long time comin''.
:> Does anybody know which song i mean, please answer me!
:> Thanks
> Should be from the band Five for Fighting ;).
> Greets,
> Dee
it's called 'somethintg baout you'!
i love that song ^^
peace
Ainegue

# 7 14 years ago

Im looking for the same song!!!!! anybody knows the name?????
# 8 14 years ago

> I´m also looking for that song, can someone confirm the name of the band and song, thanks
>
> :> there's this new swatch commercial and theguy is singing something like that: 'Baby, there's something about you girl, i can't...' and 'It's been a long time comin''.
> :> Does anybody know which song i mean, please answer me!
> :> Thanks
> > Should be from the band Five for Fighting ;).
> > Greets,
> > Dee
>
> I'm looking for that song too! I've looked for the lyrics, but i haven't found what song is that. can anybody give me that information?

Thank you very much! =)
# 9 14 years ago

the song is something about you by five for fighting
enjoy


> I´m also looking for that song, can someone confirm the name of the band and song, thanks
>
> :> there's this new swatch commercial and theguy is singing something like that: 'Baby, there's something about you girl, i can't...' and 'It's been a long time comin''.
> :> Does anybody know which song i mean, please answer me!
> :> Thanks
> > Should be from the band Five for Fighting ;).
> > Greets,
> > Dee
>
>
# 10 14 years ago

> :Hey that song is: fIVE FOR FIGHTING, SOMETING ABOUT YOU!! VERY VERY NICE SONG!!!!
>
Which Group has sang that song
# 11 14 years ago

something about you ( five for fighting)
Im from mexico bye
# 12 14 years ago

> :Hey that song is: fIVE FOR FIGHTING, SOMETING ABOUT YOU!! VERY VERY NICE SONG!!!!
>
# 13 14 years ago

> something about you ( five for fighting)
> Im from mexico bye

I can't thank you enogh for the name of the song, it was hunting me, thank you so much.
# 14 14 years ago

> > I´m also looking for that song, can someone confirm the name of the band and song, thanks
> >
> > :> there's this new swatch commercial and theguy is singing something like that: 'Baby, there's something about you girl, i can't...' and 'It's been a long time comin''.
> > :> Does anybody know which song i mean, please answer me!
> > :> Thanks
> > > Should be from the band Five for Fighting ;).
> > > Greets,
> > > Dee
> >
> > I'm looking for that song too! I've looked for the lyrics, but i haven't found what song is that. can anybody give me that information?
>
> Thank you very much! =)
# 15 14 years ago

> > something about you ( five for fighting)
> > Im from mexico bye
>
> I can't thank you enogh for the name of the song, it was hunting me, thank you so much.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 24 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 9 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread

Posting Rules
Anonymous users may post new threads
Anonymous users may post replies
Logged in users may post new threads
Logged in users may post replies
Post attachments is off
Post editing is off

All times are GMT+1.
The date and time now is Mon May 21 19:03:48 2018.
Tell us what you like, or dislike:

(Optional) Leave your email to let us contact you to follow up on your feedback. Your email address will be kept private.

Leave feedback!  X