search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Target Virgin Pulse commercial song?

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

The one with all the British Royal guards doing that dancing routine, then at the end one says 'same time tomorrow'... What's the song from that commercial?
# 2 20 years ago

icelus
> The one with all the British Royal guards doing that dancing routine, then at the end one says 'same time tomorrow'... What's the song from that commercial?

According to Target, it is not a complete song, and was produced exclusively by them. It sux, because I liked that song. :(

# 3 20 years ago

About that Target commercial with the dancing british guards...does anyone know where I can watch that song over the internet or where I can download it? If you know, could you please e-mail me? Thank you so much.
# 4 20 years ago

> Hey guys...i dont know what the name of the song is, but only that it has been made privately by Target and is not currently released on cd. But, if you want to watch the commercial, go to http://koolad.org/Ads_Oct03/Target.html
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread