search user
Clipland Forum Other

morgan de toi

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

hey does ne1 know what the music is from the new morgan de toi advert where the girl cop stops the guy in the desert then they walk off into the sunset? it's really bugging me! lol pls email me or reply on here if you know
cheers k8 xx
# 2 20 years ago

ryan
It is kind of clssical. Thanks!
# 3 20 years ago

Original Trailer Music - Howard Shore / Simone Benyacar / Craig Stuart Garfinkle - based on 'Epicalypse', using Shore's Gondor theme
The rest of 'em aren't really original, taken from the other 2 SndTrks, but this piece is probly it.
# 4 20 years ago

The song is the theme song from Requiem for a Dream with Jared Leto. You can find it on the Requiem for a Dream soundtrack.

# 5 20 years ago

> It is kind of clssical. Thanks!
the song is 'lux aeterna'
# 6 20 years ago

it ripped from Requiem for a Dream.
# 7 20 years ago

The cut in question is actually something that has been redone and it is by Clint Mansell. You won't find that actual cut anywhere. It used to be availabe mp3 download on the net in places but is harder to find these days. I downloaded it then. Way cool!
# 8 20 years ago

The cut in question is actually something that has been redone and it is by Clint Mansell. You won't find that actual cut anywhere. It used to be availabe mp3 download on the net in places but is harder to find these days. I downloaded it then. Way cool!
# 9 20 years ago

Does anyone know from the TTT trailer, where I can get that song!!???
# 10 20 years ago

> The cut in question is actually something that has been redone and it is by Clint Mansell. You won't find that actual cut anywhere. It used to be availabe mp3 download on the net in places but is harder to find these days. I downloaded it then. Way cool!
>
# 11 18 years ago

Me
> It's called "Requiem Overture" Go for the overture, not the remix.
# 12 18 years ago

> > It's called "Requiem Overture" Go for the overture, not the remix.

where can i find this song?
>
# 13 17 years ago

>How do you find the LOTR Return of the King version of lux aeterna?

(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread