search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Beatles - Girl

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Hi,
I am searching for an (rather old...) video clip of the Beatles song 'Girl' (black&white; repeating scenes of a girl walking towards the camera etc.).
Can anybody give advice ?
# 2 20 years ago

Great comments guys. Peter FDA
# 3 20 years ago

Very useful, thanks.

Happy Holidays
John
BTW, please avoid Bali Villas .net as they are holiday cheats. This site is just a more expensive "option" for the same villas as what you can find on the villa page of the Indonesian vacation rental site Bali Villas (co uk).
# 4 20 years ago

I was just wanted to ask if you had a very Merry Christmas / Holiday, and to wish you the very best for the New Year.

BTW, In saw something on another blog site I think it is a good idea to let as many people / bloggers know about. I was just organizing my vacation for later this year and stumbled across the above web site about Bali, where I was considering going. But just read what it says there and especially between the lines; unreal. A travel agent there Bali Discovery Tours of Sanur went to their friend the police chief and made trouble for someone visiting the island who had caught this travel agent offering unauthorized room rates on the Internet for the Hotel Santika Beach in Kuta, which is where I was going to stay, but thank God I am not now (I am not even going to Bali becuase of this) - seems to me like the hotel did not exactly help!

The poor guy was detained by the police for 4 days and had his passport illegally seized. He was not released until the British Embassy filed a formal complaint. Of course, there were no charges!! This is absolutely terrible. Please, please, please, join me in saying "Stuff Bali - I'm going somewhere where they treat people like guests, not enemies".
# 5 20 years ago

Good Work!

Also, are you going on holiday / vacation soon? Can I recommend Bali, Indonesia?. And if so, why stay at a hotel when you can stay at some great beachfront Balinese Villas, with one of the few Beachfront Restaurants In Bali and one of the best ever Bali Spas!

Of course, if you really want to stay at one or more Bali Hotels, it pays find one of the better places BUT where you can get sensible / discounted prices right?Personally, I like these;

Alila Ubud Bali, Maya Hotel Ubud Bali, Villa Semana Ubud Bali, Tjampuhan Hotel Ubud Bali, Kupu Kupu Barong Ubud Bali, and the Pita Maha Hotel Ubud Bali.
l
Also the Bali Hilton Nusa Dua, Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua Bali, Hotel Melia Benoa Bali, Melia Bali Resort Villas and Spa, Nikko Resort Nusa Dua Bali, Nusa Dua Beach Hotel Bali, and the wonderful Sheraton Laguna Nusa Dua Bali.

Of course, if you prefer Sanur, there is always the Bali Hyatt Sanur, Pavilions Hotel Sanur Bali, or the famous Sanur Beach Hotel Bali.

Naturally, if you prefer seafood, you will want somewhere near the beach in Jimbaran, like the Bali Intercontinental Resort, the Pansea Puri Bali, and also The Ritz Carlton Hotel Bali.

If you want shops and entertainment, you will need to get a hotel in Kuta, Legian or Seminyak, such as The Discovery Kar
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread