search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

a song I heard on the radio...what is it called?

(Messages 31 to 45 of 166 (Page 3 of 12) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 20 years ago

Whats the song of the Playstation 2 commercial that started in winter of 2003, with the dogs and the crowd on the street , they have violins in the song...If you know please tell me.
# 32 20 years ago

> The song in the Stetson commercial is apparently based on "Hello Operator" by White Stripes. I heard that White Stripes may file a lawsuit against Stetson for using their song without permission. Hope this helps - maybe someone else has additional information.
>
> Jim
>
> > The commercial is a cowboy riding a bull in a rodeo and then fooling around with a girl. The song sounds bluesy and the singer says, "Welcome to the rodeo." Please help!!!!
>
Who is the guy in that commercial?? I must know!
# 33 20 years ago

i stumbled on this site accidentally...i'm trying to find out where i could get telus pig (plush)...anyway, the song's called

"99 Red Baloons" by Nena

good song..
do i win anything?
# 34 20 years ago

>I was wondering if you knew who sang the song on the newest telus commercial(the one with the tucan)..something about"she has such a beautiful face"...please help me find this song...its killing me
Tamara
>
>
# 35 20 years ago

Hello. Is there anyone out there who can tell me the name of a song that appeared in a Stetson Cologne commercial many years ago? The only time I ever saw the commercial was during the Holidays. I haven't seen it in years, however. The cologne commercial takes place in New York City's Central Park and shows a man and woman horseback riding together (on the same horse) through the snow and trees in Central Park, with NYC in the background. Part of the lyrics are: "Easy for you. Stetson makes it easy for you." Thank you.
# 36 20 years ago

> it's called 99 red balloons origionally cuz my sister has it thats why its got the pigs with teh red ballons but i think it may be in french cuz im 16 and iv studied french for like 12 years and i think it is lol
# 37 20 years ago

> there is a telus commercial on and it has some pigs being lifted by baloons and there is a song playing. I think it's german or sonething. Do u know the song?
# 38 20 years ago

Its German, Not french(lol)
# 39 20 years ago

hi, I wanna know who is the song of the commercial of heineken...in the apears of brad pitt wife...ehh, you know the girl of "friend's"
# 40 20 years ago

I'd like to know which song plays in the Molson Canadian commercial. The commercial starts with someone saying "Canadians are polite" "Canadians are humble", etc... The song goes something like "Eh Oh! Lets Go!"
# 41 20 years ago

> It's something like "aint no way baby, in the way you get to me".... help me out
>
# 42 20 years ago

does anybody know what song is used in the axe commercial where there's a guy on a train. the guy walks into a compartment and finds a girl in a pinstriped suit there, they start flirting and then a guy in a pinstriped suit walks in. the girl blows a bubble with her gum and then the train goes through a tunnel. at the toher side of the tunnel they come out and then the first guy blows a bubble with the gum. love the song in this.thx in advance.
# 43 20 years ago

there is a telus comercial song and its where a bear eats honey out of a pot and there is alot of bees flying around him...one part of the song says there aint no way u guinna get to me ,...at least i think so
# 44 20 years ago

There was a guy sitting on the couch and his girlfriend took his beer and the song played. It was like a love song. I can't remember....please help. I wanna sing to my girl. :)
# 45 20 years ago

> it's called 99 luftballoons by nena. it took me forever to find this one!
(Messages 31 to 45 of 166 (Page 3 of 12) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread