search user
Clipland Forum Other

80's video

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

I was watching Pop Up Video and they had a video on that I liked. I forgot the name of the song or atrist, although it might be something like Shade. It's a band from the UK, 1980's and they are singing an Irish drinking song in front of a castle with a crowd of people singing along. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
# 2 16 years ago

Could this be The Safety Dance by Men Without Hats?

# 3 15 years ago

joel
> I was watching Pop Up Video and they had a video on that I liked. I forgot the name of the song or atrist, although it might be something like Shade. It's a band from the UK, 1980's and they are singing an Irish drinking song in front of a castle with a crowd of people singing along. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
The band is 'Slade'. I'm not sure but the song may be 'Run, Run Away'.

# 4 15 years ago

joel
> I was watching Pop Up Video and they had a video on that I liked. I forgot the name of the song or atrist, although it might be something like Shade. It's a band from the UK, 1980's and they are singing an Irish drinking song in front of a castle with a crowd of people singing along. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
The band is 'Slade'.

# 5 15 years ago

will
It could be the Proclaimers

(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread