search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

AT&T wireless commercial song

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Anyone know the name of the song in the ATT commercial with the couple who aren't talking to each other, then he holds up a sign that says 'I'm an idiot'? It's a cool guitar riff. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

# 2 19 years ago

It sounds very much like an old Velvet Underground song. Does anyone else agree? Does anyone know?
# 3 20 years ago

It's not the Velvet Underground; I'm familiar with their music, but it does have their sound.
I thought that song sounded catchy as well when I saw the commercial. I scoured the internet and found no mention of the artist. Hopefully someone will recognize the song and post it's name here.

# 4 20 years ago

Try emailing the AT&T folks responsible for the ad: Mark Siegel, Vice President, National Brand & Marketing Media Relations (mark.siegel@attws.com) or Marisa Mouton (marisa.mouton@attws.com).

# 5 19 years ago

We have to band togethor and find both songs(airport with daughter, and business meeting husband and wife). For the love of god, help us!!!!

# 6 20 years ago

I agree! I cannot find them!!
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread