search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Lexus LS 430 commercial

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

What is that piano music playing in the new Lexus LS 430 commercial. Shows a bridge and then finally the car. Just wondering and thanks in advance
# 2 20 years ago

Yeah....I've been wondering about this one, too. I swear I recognize it from a movie, but I can't for the life of me remember which one. Thanks.
# 3 20 years ago

> What is that piano music playing in the new Lexus LS 430 commercial. Shows a bridge and then finally the car. Just wondering and thanks in advance
I dont know but I want to know too... thats how I found this website... I know this didn't help you at all, sorry but if you find out let me know.
# 4 20 years ago

> What is that piano music playing in the new Lexus LS 430 commercial. Shows a bridge and then finally the car. Just wondering and thanks in advance, who is it by?

# 5 20 years ago

> What is that piano music playing in the new Lexus LS 430 commercial. Shows a bridge and then finally the car. Just wondering and thanks in advance
I was looking to find out what bridge the car is driving over. It's beautiful
# 6 20 years ago

I dont know. But I want to know if that is a real bridge or not. The script talks about enginering. That is a cool looking bridge if it is real. You can't tell anymore.
# 7 20 years ago

It is the Storebaelt bridge, which spans the Great Belt region of the Baltic Sea. The bridge connects two of Denmark's islands, Zealand and Funen and opened to traffic just a few years ago.
Here is a photo of it:

# 8 19 years ago

Does anyone have this commercial to download? Loved the piano music in the background and would love to get the commercial too.

Thanks
# 9 19 years ago

>

I've been wondering the same.
The three cords are awesome, then the Phillip Glass like tremolo towards the end.
Very beautiful.
Would like to know the artist / track info too.
Thanks!
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread